Melania Trump

rod

Retired 22 years
Unless she is complicit, then it's off to a Fed prison.

She has less chance going to prison than your sweetheart Hilary does---------and we all know neither of them will go. With their money they both could shoot someone at high noon in front of a hundred witnesses and wouldn't spend a day in jail. The Clintons have got away with murder more than once.

Sportello

She has less chance going to prison than your sweetheart Hilary does---------and we all know neither of them will go. With their money they both could shoot someone at high noon in front of a hundred witnesses and wouldn't spend a day in jail. The Clintons have got away with murder more than once.
You cra

BrownArmy

You believe the clintons are multiple murderers. You cra, all BS, no facts.

I just adore the Clinton conspiracies where they've murdered hundreds.

I guess they're super-spies who have outwitted multiple investigations and the full weight of the entire Republican might, which found: a hummer and an e-mail server.

Either the Clintons are masterminds par excellence or the Republicans are bumbling dimwits, take your pick.

It's amazing people buy this crap.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I just adore the Clinton conspiracies where they've murdered hundreds.

I guess they're super-spies who have outwitted multiple investigations and the full weight of the entire Republican might, which found: a hummer and an e-mail server.

Either the Clintons are masterminds par excellence or the Republicans are bumbling dimwits, take your pick.

It's amazing people buy this crap.
Yep, they are almost as good as the 'Trump/Russia collusion' conspiracies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Wrong Ain't Right!
IMG_1407.GIF

BrownArmy

Yep, they are almost as good as the 'Trump/Russia collusion' conspiracies.

Except the Trump/Russia collusion story has legs.

Honestly, Trump will fall due to financial misdeeds.

THE DEEP STATE STRIKES BACK!

Lulz, forget the 'deep state'.

Trump is an idiot player in a checkers match.