Merry Christmas To All

outta hours

Merry Christmas to all of you! Another peak has come and gone and some how we survived it. Let's enjoy this special time with our families and friends that we have seen very little of the past 2 months.Do not allow the long hours, piles of packages, misloads, or sky high stop counts to steal your joy. With what we deal with it's easy to be a grinch, or say bah humbug during this season. It is what you make it or let it become. As for me as peak number 23 comes to and end, I choose to embrace all the good and bad that comes with working at UPS during peak season. And I wish all of you and your UPS families a very Merry Christmas.

SimpleUPSer

Thanks for the well wishes! I would also like to wish the same to everyone.

It's too bad that my holiday did not start out well, I was at the derailment in Indiana picking up thousands of packages. Never have I seen such a mess. I hope that we do not have to go back tomorrow and Monday (Christmas Eve) as they are saying...

maybrown

is not a woman
I wish UPS will do the best to cover and pay for damaged or missing packages. People count on us but accident happens!
The sad news came yesterday when we had a dinner party at my center!

Big Babooba

I wish UPS will do the best to cover and pay for damaged or missing packages. People count on us but accident happens!
The sad news came yesterday when we had a dinner party at my center!
I'm sure that there will be claims for losses & damages. I'm sure no service guarantees will be refunded - act of God. Can UPS recoup their losses from the railroad?

Channahon

I'm sure that there will be claims for losses & damages. I'm sure no service guarantees will be refunded - act of God. Can UPS recoup their losses from the railroad?

UPS will bill the railroad for all claims associated with this casualty. I once got to work a derailment when a train got hit by a tornado in Missouri and landed in the backwash of the Mississippi River. Talk about an ugly situation, the stench alone was enough to knock you over.

And in the UPS spirit, what could be salvaged and forwarded to the customer, was sent on. Although, the majority of the trailer went to Corporate Overgoods.

outta hours

Oh yea just in case you forgot the true meaning of Christmas

And there were in the same country shepherds, abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them! And they were sore afraid ... And the angel said unto them, "Fear not! For, behold, I bring you tidings o great joy, which shall be to all my people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ, the Lord."

"And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger." And suddenly, there was with the angel a multitude of the Heavenly Host praising God, and saying, "Glory to God in the Highest, and on Earth peace, and good will toward men."

"That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown." - Linus Van Pelt

wily_old_vet

Oh yea just in case you forgot the true meaning of Christmas

And there were in the same country shepherds, abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them! And they were sore afraid ... And the angel said unto them, "Fear not! For, behold, I bring you tidings o great joy, which shall be to all my people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ, the Lord."

"And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger." And suddenly, there was with the angel a multitude of the Heavenly Host praising God, and saying, "Glory to God in the Highest, and on Earth peace, and good will toward men."

"That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown." - Linus Van Pelt

Amen Outtahours. As someone who is now on the outside I just want to say great job to you all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS