Merry Christmas

over9five

Staff member
I'm sorry More.....

Please change the title of this thread to "happy holidays" so as not to offend our non- Christian members........

EmerCond421

On vacation this week, figured might as well put up the lights while the weather is decent and peak hasn't started!! Won't turn on 'til after Thanksgiving tho.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Lights up, lightoff Thanksgiving eve.
What do you think the Whitehouse Evergreen kinda tree will be called by the Obama family.........................

klein

Für Meno :)
Here, I have gotten older.
But came out with the new version (was never meant to be an xams song anyways - that was a fluke).

P

pickup

Lights up, lightoff Thanksgiving eve.
What do you think the Whitehouse Evergreen kinda tree will be called by the Obama family.........................

I hope they call it is a money tree because they have been acting like they got a few of them bearing fruit

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've posted these before, but if anyone is thinking "puppy for Christmas", please consider these.............

Dog's Ten Commandments
  1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.
  2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
  3. Place your trust in me - it's crucial to my well-being.
  4. Don't be angry at me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I have only you.
  5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words. I understand your voice when it's speaking to me.
  6. Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it.
  7. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush
    the bones of your hand but that I choose not to bite you.
  8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, or I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting old and weak.
  9. Take care of me when I get old; you, too, will grow old.
  10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say "I can't bear to watch
    it", or "Let it happen in my absence". Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember, I love you.

fethrs

Is Christmas approaching extra fast this year....or is it just me ??
It's not just you More, I feel the same. Getting up an hour earlier now, doesn't seem like a big deal but it feels like it shouldn't happen for another month or so