Merry Christmas!!

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Just wanted to take a second to offer everyone a hearty Merry Christmas, or if your views differ, then whatever it is you celebrate this time of year...lol

We've made it through another Peak, most of us intact and healthy, so be thankful for that. I also hope that everyone is able to spend the rest of the holiday season in the company of friends and family.

Again, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukah, or for the Atheists, Happy Holidays from your Purple Brother in Texas!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just wanted to take a second to offer everyone a hearty Merry Christmas, or if your views differ, then whatever it is you celebrate this time of year...lol

We've made it through another Peak, most of us intact and healthy, so be thankful for that. I also hope that everyone is able to spend the rest of the holiday season in the company of friends and family.

Again, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukah, or for the Atheists, Happy Holidays from your Purple Brother in Texas!

Enjoy your holiday, and keep living the Purple Passion.

HomeDelivery

happy holidays to all! (i was busy until now)

i forgot HD wasn't working today, among a handful of other drivers in the parking lot!:throwpc:

i told the temps don't even bother coming in wed; your peak had ended on 12.23.2011 call the hub before you commute.

(i peeked in my rental van to see it cleaned out of my gps units, gloves, and other supplies & the guard confirmed that they were prepping the enterprise vehicles to be returned on wed...)

so i'm going in as a cover driver for those who were "burned out" until new year's eve.