Merry Christmas

Ouch

My son came home for Christmas. He is in the Navy stationed in Connecticut. He is in sub school. Prayers for all the military love ones that will be traveling to spend Christmas with love ones. May their travels be safe. I pray for a safe return for those that are unable to make it home for Christmas, pray you will be home soon. Prayers for those that have lost love ones this Christmas.
God Bless all our military members here and abroad. Hope all my ups brothers and sisters have a Merry Christmas.

STFXG

My son came home for Christmas. He is in the Navy stationed in Connecticut. He is in sub school. Prayers for all the military love ones that will be traveling to spend Christmas with love ones. May their travels be safe. I pray for a safe return for those that are unable to make it home for Christmas, pray you will be home soon. Prayers for those that have lost love ones this Christmas.
God Bless all our military members here and abroad. Hope all my ups brothers and sisters have a Merry Christmas.
Well said!

BCFan

Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters....this will be my 35 th Christmas and by far the worst (not really I don't do squat ) but worst for the other drivers who have no freaking clue...god bless all....BC (not Bitter Christmas )

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Merry Christmas to all my brothers and sisters....this will be my 35 th Christmas and by far the worst (not really I don't do squat ) but worst for the other drivers who have no freaking clue...god bless all....BC (not Bitter Christmas )
This will be my first Christmas not at UPS in over 40 years.
It did not suck !

stepitup

I will complete my 27th peak today, Christmas eve. I then will enjoy seven peaceful weeks of vacation, never to return. My future Christmas' will be with family and friends. Retirement is but hours away.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Several years ago when my son was very young I was putting in the usual long hours for peak. I was feeling sorry for myself for not spending time at home but practically living in a package car. Then I heard a news story of a little girl whose father was in Iraq. She had great joy and pride in her daddy and though she missed she understood he was needed elsewhere. When I heard that I wept. No matter how long my hours were, on Christmas Morning I would be safe and with my family. This helps keeps things in perspective for me as I do battle with peak. As we head out today let's take a moment and say a prayer of thanks for our military and their families. Yes we have been through the ringer this peak but when we park our trucks at the end of the day we will go home to our and be with those we love. MERRY CHRISTMAS and may God bless you.

Indecisi0n

Several years ago when my son was very young I was putting in the usual long hours for peak. I was feeling sorry for myself for not spending time at home but practically living in a package car. Then I heard a news story of a little girl whose father was in Iraq. She had great joy and pride in her daddy and though she missed she understood he was needed elsewhere. When I heard that I wept. No matter how long my hours were, on Christmas Morning I would be safe and with my family. This helps keeps things in perspective for me as I do battle with peak. As we head out today let's take a moment and say a prayer of thanks for our military and their families. Yes we have been through the ringer this peak but when we park our trucks at the end of the day we will go home to our and be with those we love. MERRY CHRISTMAS and may God bless you.

I wept driving into work today.