Mgmt ERO - What would you accept?

Attrition doesn't appear to be a factor in the midwest IMHO. There have been a few retirements (pre-planned, no surprise) but there is an excess of mgmt personnel that the projects they have been working on will be outsourced and there is no where for them to go at this point. An ERO would be very welcome at this point by some of us who would like to retire early and open our positions up to the younger folks who need to keep a job.

M

Mike23

Since I'm a driver and union I'm not too concerned about my job. If management is having issues they're not union. Do it the old fashion way, take them into an office and say, 'your job performance isn't up to par, you're fired'.

It sucks and that's the way it's done in every other job. Try to prove otherwise and good luck.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Since I'm a driver and union I'm not too concerned about my job. If management is having issues they're not union. Do it the old fashion way, take them into an office and say, 'your job performance isn't up to par, you're fired'.

It sucks and that's the way it's done in every other job. Try to prove otherwise and good luck.

The ERO has nothing to do with performance; in fact, it is quite the opposite.

TheDick

I would think its the admins that have seen their jobs elimianted as we consolidated districts and regions again this year.

Lord if only they would get rid of OMS's. UPS ran fine without them. And it'd save ups lots of money. my pm oms told me she doesn't know excel spreadsheets! where was HR when she got hired?!