Miami Beach restaurant shooter now identified as UPS Driver.

rickyb

No need to link your disgusting marxist ideology about the evils of capitalism to this.

The black guy who pointed a gun at an Asian baby then shot the baby's White father said he felt "empowered". Just pointing out that little fact.
could be a pathology of a culture in terminal decline? yea maybe.

could also be irrelevant. theres much bigger crimes going on in govt and on wall st; bigger fish to fry. and yet here we are fixated by this sensationalist garbage.

rickyb

He killed a father and husband, I hope he gets the death penalty. He’s a scumbag
america has alot of destructive anger which as i mentioned to DIDO could be pathologies of a culture in decline.

but what we dont have is constructive anger in the streets dealing with these issues of mental illness, remnants of a wild west culture, and other problems that add to it.

rickyb

i think this is where the world is headed, this kind of savagery because the system is doesnt work and is slowly collapsing on itself

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
america has alot of destructive anger which as i mentioned to DIDO could be pathologies of a culture in decline.

but what we dont have is constructive anger in the streets dealing with these issues of mental illness, remnants of a wild west culture, and other problems that add to it.
Unless he killed your family

rickyb

Why am I not surprised?
i think u insult yourself with these responses. anywho, when i think about that story, all of them are lost.

for example the cops blew up the car, when they couldve just pulled him over, and theres no need for unprofessionalism like taunting. and then you ahve people going into denialism about the police being basically good enough or whatever.

UnionStrong

i think u insult yourself with these responses. anywho, when i think about that story, all of them are lost.

for example the cops blew up the car, when they couldve just pulled him over, and theres no need for unprofessionalism like taunting. and then you ahve people going into denialism about the police being basically good enough or whatever.
Spare me the bleeding heart. You insult yourself with your naivety

rickyb

Spare me the bleeding heart. You insult yourself with your naivety
coworker at the hospital has wellness checks by teh police and sometimes shes really not happy how they treat her.

can you imagine its 2021 and the police are still :censored2:ed up like everything else?

UnionStrong

coworker at the hospital has wellness checks by teh police and sometimes shes really not happy how they treat her.

can you imagine its 2021 and the police are still *ed up like everything else?
In Canada? I thought they were cream puffs up there

El Correcto

god is dead
no need to link ur disgusting racism to this.

although if this guy was born rich then im assuming its pretty unlikely this wouldve been his life.
he was a UPS driver, he wasn’t poor. I’ve done shrooms while owning guns. Never did the thought of shooting someone in front of their family and then dabbing on their corpses because I was “empowered” cross my mind.

rickyb

he was a UPS driver, he wasn’t poor. I’ve done shrooms while owning guns. Never did the thought of shooting someone in front of their family and then dabbing on their corpses because I was “empowered” cross my mind.
how long was he at UPS for?

yea it sounds like mental illness.

rickyb

Tamarius Davis, 22, a UPS driver from Georgia, was arrested on a count of murder for allegedly gunning down Dustin Wakefield, 21, who was visiting Miami Beach with his family, including his wife and baby son. ...........sustained multiple gunshot wounds, including to the head.
hes pretty young wonder how long he worked there for

when i worked at ups you made barely a living wage until 2.5 years and then all of a sudden youre somehow worth 2x as much one day, its a joke. being poor is a strain on people's mental wellness

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What does cross your mind on shrooms?