Miami Beach restaurant shooter now identified as UPS Driver.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
hes pretty young wonder how long he worked there for

when i worked at ups you made barely a living wage until 2.5 years and then all of a sudden youre somehow worth 2x as much one day, its a joke. being poor is a strain on people's mental wellness
Yeah on the mentally weak ones. I waited 2 years to make top rate. I was a casual for 2 years before that. I never killed anyone. Deal with it.

rickyb

Yeah on the mentally weak ones. I waited 2 years to make top rate. I was a casual for 2 years before that. I never killed anyone. Deal with it.
yea no kidding but the thing is ur just testing ur luck with the kind of policies. i recall being poor and living on my own and it was stressful. right now i make low 30s per hour and i havent done anything this summer fun besides eat at restaraunts and im like where the :censored2: is my money im running a deficit even though i earn 3100 a month after taxes.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
yea no kidding but the thing is ur just testing ur luck with the kind of policies. i recall being poor and living on my own and it was stressful. right now i make low 30s per hour and i havent done anything this summer fun besides eat at restaraunts and im like where the * is my money im running a deficit even though i earn 3100 a month after taxes.
Lot of bills

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The POS is a Pleasantdale Hub South Center driver. His route was in Stone Mountain.

So..did the drugged up idiot have priors before our HR Department hired him as a "Package Car Driver"?

It sure looks like the murder victim's clause of death was: "Death by P/C :bsbullf:".....