Missouri ICs go back for jury trial

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
He needs to set up direct deposit so he doesn't even have to deal with the likes of you. :)

Yep i got that setup with my subcontractor but he has to give the illusion that he cares for his frontline workers lol... really though there are a dozen of us who dont need him to babysit our preload/sort operations... only when one or 2 are too overloaded, then he can step in and move stuff around so everyone has a good day.

Bounty, i wish i can get more under-the-table bonuses but its rare for the occasional eve delivery or helping out ground drivers who called out sick the last min / i get $$$ for my help/ time

bacha29

With the ISP model already iin place and pertains to years prior to 2010 look for a modest out of court settlement. The north eastern states are going to be the big cases and keep in mind the IRS continues striving to acguire a strong presence in this matter. What's this really all about? Taxes! A few years ago I said to a regional manger," Taxes will be your downfall." He did not dispute it.