MMA/UFC

542thruNthru

i seen frank thomas fight

giphy-143.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Hardy is always hard to watch.
Kind think he should hang them up, potential isn’t everything and I don’t think he’ll ever do anything more than show up to collect a paycheck, seems undisciplined physically and telegraphs nearly everything he throws.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m sitting here thinking wish I could spare with Greg Hardy. I think I could beat him by decision and I shouldn’t feel that way watching someone fight.

El Correcto

god is dead
He reminds me of Brendan Schaub.
Just doesn’t have that ingrained muscle memory for striking developed.
roundtree smoked him and now he comes back with this subpar performance. Just blehh.

never mind I’m confusing him for Eryk Anders.

542thruNthru

De Castro definitely let him have that fight. He seemed to be waiting for something but just never pounced. I'm not a fan of Hardy either. He's not impressive at all.

El Correcto

god is dead
De Castro definitely let him have that fight. He seemed to be waiting for something but just never pounced. I'm not a fan of Hardy either. He's not impressive at all.
I’m not even judging the guy from his domestic abuse :censored2: either. He made a bad mistake, o well :censored2: happens. He is just not an impressive mma fighter he won’t even become a gate keeper of his division.

O well, now that the :censored2: show is over, Who da :censored2: is that guy vs Kattar is a very good fight. I like Kattar in this one.

542thruNthru

I’m not even judging the guy from his domestic abuse :censored2: either. He made a bad mistake, o well :censored2: happens. He is just not an impressive mma fighter he won’t even become a gate keeper of his division.

O well, now that the :censored2: show is over, Who da :censored2: is that guy vs Kattar is a very good fight. I like Kattar in this one.

It's got potential but I'm not happy with him coming in so high over weight. I definitely got Kattar in this fight.