MMA/UFC

El Correcto

god is dead
Problem with UFC is the 10 point scoring. This isn't boxing. I am drunk but disagree. You yourself even said you had it 2-2.
I had it
10-9 dc
10-9 stipe (being generous no 10-8 for the knock down)
10-9 Stipe
10-9 DC
Last round I was pretty undecided.

I’ll have to get the judges score cards and see if that’s where they were at to.
Damn some judges scored that 49-46 crazy, guarantee you they gave Stipe a 10-8 round in round 2.

El Correcto

god is dead
Problem with UFC is the 10 point scoring. This isn't boxing. I am drunk but disagree. You yourself even said you had it 2-2.
I disagree. I enjoy the 10 point scoring system. I think it applies well in ufc. It just needs some refinement in how judges excess the situation. What is the value of ground control/ring control, what is dominating a clinch worth?

10 point scoring system isn’t a problem, it’s how they arriving at their score that’s the problem.

542thruNthru

I disagree. I enjoy the 10 point scoring system. I think it applies well in ufc. It just needs some refinement in how judges excess the situation. What is the value of ground control/ring control, what is dominating a clinch worth?

10 point scoring system isn’t a problem, it’s how they arriving at their score that’s the problem.

Thats more my point.

542thruNthru

IMG_5938.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Conor really is one of the best fighters to watch when he is having a good night. Laser guided hands, perfect timing, foot work and that calm walk you down and dismantle you demeanor.

I want to see just how good this iteration of Conor is and Dustin seems like top competition for him, it will be a good fight unlike the Cowboy mismatch.

El Correcto

god is dead
That was amazing, that was one of the coldest knock outs I’ve seen in a while. I was telling my brother Dustin is a monster though through out the first round. Conor was on his best game as well, just didn’t expect that disrespectful charge.