Morale

Poop Head

Judge me.
download.jpeg

SLW

To keep my sanity, I'm just getting very drunk every night until very late and getting a decreasing amount of sleep while becoming increasingly physically and mentally exhausted otherwise. This will have no effect on my work or the safety of others. Everything is fine.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I’ll be here, like every Saturday, pays for my weekly 401k contribution. Next month it will be no six punches, make hay while the sun shines. 20% of America is out of work, worse than the Great Depression, how do you think that’s going to transfer to discretionary consumer spending into 2021.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
how's the morale in your centers? It got pretty bad here this past week.
This isn't going to cheer you up much. The folks sitting at home getting between $22-$30 an hour unemployment are now looking at possibly getting a 40% raise from $1200 to $2000 a month of stimulus that takes effect this month and lasts throughout the virus.

If there was ever a time at UPS to get hazard pay... that time is now.

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
This isn't going to cheer you up much. The folks sitting at home getting between $22-$30 an hour unemployment are now looking at possibly getting a 40% raise from $1200 to $2000 a month of stimulus that takes effect this month and lasts throughout the virus.

If there was ever a time at UPS to get hazard pay... that time is now.

Everyday the same people complain to me about how they're not working, yet I'm delivering 2 or 3 boxes a day to them.

Way I see it, when they get the boot for foreclosure, I'll buy up that property. Its a great time to start looking at real estate soon.

The Driver

I drive.
Everyday the same people complain to me about how they're not working, yet I'm delivering 2 or 3 boxes a day to them.

Way I see it, when they get the boot for foreclosure, I'll buy up that property. Its a great time to start looking at real estate soon.

Government will probably bend over backwards to prevent foreclosures for a while, yet again screwing the savers and the parsimonious.

margaritaville

The problem is there is no end in sight really. They are probably too scared to hire the help we need since random economy crash at any time. And once businesses reopen we will get slammed with that. Its just never ending for awhile.