Abortion

Overpaid Union Thug

A friend sent this to me on Myspace. I just don't see how a doctor could do these things.

It's a baby not a choic​e!​!​!​!​

If you'​re gonna​ act like an adult​ by havin​g sex, then be prepa​red to handl​e the conse​quenc​es

Think​ befor​e you act

In Septe​mber 1993,​ Brend​a Pratt​ Shafe​r,​ a regis​tered​ nurse​ with thirt​een years​ of exper​ience​,​ was assig​ned by her nursi​ng agenc​y to an abort​ion clini​c

Since​ Nurse​ Shafe​r consi​dered​ herse​lf "​very pro-​choic​e,​"​ she didn'​t think​ this assig​nment​ would​ be a probl​em

She was wrong​

This is what Nurse​ Shafe​r saw:

"I stood​ at the docto​r'​s side and watch​ed him perfo​rm a parti​al-​birth​ abort​ion on a woman​ who was six month​s pregn​ant.​ The baby'​s heart​beat was clear​ly visib​le on the ultra​sound​ scree​n.​ The docto​r deliv​ered the baby'​s body and arms,​ every​thing​ but his littl​e head.​ The baby'​s body was movin​g.​ His littl​e finge​rs were clasp​ing toget​her.​ He was kicki​ng his feet.​ The docto​r took a pair of sciss​ors and inser​ted them into the back of the baby'​s head,​ and the baby'​s arms jerke​d out in a flinc​h,​ a start​le react​ion,​ like a baby does when he think​s that he might​ fall.​ Then the docto​r opene​d the sciss​ors up. Then he stuck​ the high-​power​ed sucti​on tube into the hole and sucke​d the baby'​s brain​s out. Now the baby was compl​etely​ limp.​ I never​ went back to the clini​c.​

But I am still​ haunt​ed by the face of that littl​e boy

It was the most perfe​ct,​ angel​ic face I have ever seen

But what about​ if the baby had been abort​ed at a young​er age.​.​ say 6 weeks​?​ When the baby is this young​,​ docto​rs use the Salin​e Metho​d,​ where​ they injec​t a salty​ salin​e solut​ion into the mothe​r'​s womb.​ You would​ think​ it would​ just poiso​n the baby,​ but it actua​lly burns​ it to death​.​ Even thoug​h the baby is so young​,​ on ultra​sound​s of the abort​ion,​ the fetus​ is seen pulli​ng away from the poiso​n as it is injec​ted.​.​ obvio​usly wanti​ng to stay alive​.​(​The baby is intel​ligen​t enoug​h to move away from the pain.​.​but the child​ can'​t escap​e it)

Think​ about​ that befor​e you say that unbor​n child​ren can'​t feel pain

PASS THIS ON IF YOU BELIE​VE ABORT​ION IS WRONG​

Life is life,​ no matte​r how small​

A baby cries​ for it's first​ and last time when it's abort​ed.​

You can deny it, but its true

A baby is a livin​g thing​

ITS A BABY,​ NOT A CHOIC​E!​
Repos​t this with the title​:​ "​It'​s a Baby not a choic​e

IF YOU CAN SIT THERE​ AND READ THIS WITHO​UT IT BRING​ING PAIN IN YOUR HEART​ OR A TEAR TO YOUR EYE THEN MAYBE​ YOU SHOUL​DNT BE HERE EITHE​R

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I just got a phone call earlier this evening from a Pro-Life group about a new abortion bill that Barbara Boxler is sponsoring. This new legislation is supposed to supercede all of the individual states anti-abortion laws. Who gives anyone the right to murder babies?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
With your strong feelings on this subject, I would think you would love this clip of Sarah Palin discussing it outloud for all to hear.

PALIN: DAUGHTER RAPED? SHOCK!!! Debate Q & A - Supports Changing Constitution To Outlaw Entirely Including Cases of Rape & Incest of a Child

av8torntn

I would think you would love this clip of Sarah Palin discussing it outloud for all to hear.

Wow!!! I have to give it to you. You uncovered a huge story here. Sarah Palin does not believe it is OK to kill a baby for the convenience of the mother. I am shocked. Oh not really from what I have heard she has been consistent on this issue.

tieguy

Banned
With your strong feelings on this subject, I would think you would love this clip of Sarah Palin discussing it outloud for all to hear.

YouTube - PALIN: DAUGHTER RAPED? SHOCK!!! Debate Q & A - Supports Changing Constitution To Outlaw Entirely Including Cases of Rape & Incest of a Child

Wow , nice attempted hatchet job. We have an unflattering picture of a very attractive woman that is shown in the beginning and end. And a line about osama bin laden raping someone. All to prove the point that Palin is pro life? Certainly the second graders that created this meladrama could have shown a little more creativity?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Certainly the second graders that created this meladrama could have shown a little more creativity?

The second graders who made this video made a lot of mistakes because the were so worn out from practicing singing in the OBama video. I'm surprised BrownShark couldn't find a better made video than this, Hollywood can do better

I am pro life too. One of the local charities my wife and I give to is called the Pregnancy Resource Center. They help young unwed mothers to make the right decision.

One of the most difficult questions someone could be asked that feels strong about pro-life. Its almost like they make her seem like a vilan, but the thing is: If abortion is OK for rape cases, whats going to stop any mother who just doesn't want a baby from saying she was raped? I think it has to be all or nothing.

One of the most difficult questions someone could be asked that feels strong about pro-life. Its almost like they make her seem like a vilan, but the thing is: If abortion is OK for rape cases, whats going to stop any mother who just doesn't want a baby from saying she was raped? I think it has to be all or nothing.

You've got to be kidding me? You think that someone who has been a victim of rape or incest should be denied an abortion if they choose?
I would thing that the evidence would be pretty evident if a rape took place, unless you felt like McCain expressed in his hilarious rape jokes.

tieguy

Banned
If you feel abortion is another form of birth control then you will have no qualms about aborting.

If you really believe that abortion is taking another persons life then there are very few instances where you would agree that homicide is justifiable.

Her position is consistent with the point that abortion is the taking of a life.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dem Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee: Abortions Are a “Needed Action,” Heartbeat of Babies In The Womb Are Just “Sounds”…

It’s murder, plain and simple.
(CNSNews.com) — During the House floor debate on the Protect Life Act last week, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D- Texas) defended abortion as a “needed action” and referred to the heartbeat of a fetus as a “sound”.

Voicing her opposition to the measure on Thursday, Jackson Lee referenced a previous Texas law: “Just as the courts ruled unconstitutional and upheld the provision of the Texas law that required a doctor to talk first to a woman seeking an abortion and to allow or force them both to listen, uh, to sounds that, uh, might discourage this needed action, this is going to be held unconstitutional. This is not a law that can pass,” Jackson said.

The ‘sounds’ Jackson Lee refers to are the heartbeats of babies that doctors and women hear during a sonogram.

klein

Für Meno :)
Hey did you know, when women drink Canada Dry Ginger Ale during pregnancy, they end up with Canadian Ginger Babies ? :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
One could debate that 50 some years ago someones mom didn`t make the right choice.
I couldn't fathom anyone being that ridiculous, so I had to check out what "ginger baby" meant in Canada....and there's a site that sells products and it's called Ginger Baby.....

Maybe this is what he meant. There's definitely a language barrier though.

S

Shushi

One of the best quotes I've ever heard. There's no explanatory details required here -it just it.
"Murder? It's pure." ~Mickey Knox
The best part of this is that if you don't get it or don't like it, I don't mind. :)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I couldn't fathom anyone being that ridiculous, so I had to check out what "ginger baby" meant in Canada....and there's a site that sells products and it's called Ginger Baby..... Ginger Baby

Maybe this is what he meant. There's definitely a language barrier though.
There is an intelligence barrier. :dissapointed: