Most frequent package that comes every year and irritates the crap out of me or you

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Gotta' love the fat loads that order the exercise equipment. You just can tell it won't get used much, if at all. The only ones that get any exercise is us, delivering it.

Indecisi0n

I use to ask myself why do people order this big heavy :censored2:? Well if you think about it most people get it cheaper online plus the extra bonus is its at your front door when you get home from work. No need to go to the store and have to deal with transporting it. Is there a little bit of laziness involved? Sure but would you really prefer people to stop ordering things? We get paid by the hour not the package so man up and get it done safely.

arice11

Loading so many of these home gym sets, bowflex, tredmills ect.
Handling them at 12:15am this peak season...lots of heavy television stands as well.
Anyone else really hate SouthShore packages? I call them toe crushers

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Gotta' love the fat loads that order the exercise equipment. You just can tell it won't get used much, if at all. The only ones that get any exercise is us, delivering it.
Yes and that new clothes rack you ordered is heavy, you overweight too late to exercise slob.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes god you lazy b can't you go to the local tire and rim store. Oops didn't mean to drop one but there so friend heavy.

Whenever I deliver a set of new mounted and balanced tires to a residential address and the consignee is home and they are planning on bringing the tires to have them installed I suggest that in the future they get with the shop ahead of time and ask if it would be OK to have the tires sent there. It's not that I am trying to get out of work----I am just trying to make it easier for everyone involved in the process.

rod

Retired 22 years
It was always fun delivering the frozen oranges, grapefruit and apples that the snow birds insisted on sending to Minnesota when its 20 below here. We called them croquet balls here.

novadriver

2 trampoline sets going to same house yesterday, 86lbs a piece... once they were off my truck i could actually find a 1000 an 2000 section piece in the rear of the pkg car loll a envelope an small bag for a shirt.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
2 trampoline sets going to same house yesterday, 86lbs a piece... once they were off my truck i could actually find a 1000 an 2000 section piece in the rear of the pkg car loll a envelope an small bag for a shirt.
Dam those trampolines , usually there 120 lbs