most stops this peak

DS

Fenderbender
254 in a day is insane,in my area the best I can do is 12 stops an hour.The way I figure it you`re doing about 21 an hour.If I had 254 stops it would take me about 21 hours to get it done.I`m curious about how that pans out in the operations report,most likely you`ll have 274 Monday because with a helper you had a 7.95 planned day.

xracer

Getting pretty brutal here also they sent me out with 78 stops on Friday and no helper. One day last week they sent me out with 115 stops but that took me 13hours. Once the snow starts flying this week I will have to slow it down a little bit though, safety first!!

yeldarb

Not to mention that 254 stops consisted of 360 pieces crammed into a P800. We have had some routes already over 300 stops. Fortunately, my runner is pretty good, and he ran probably 200 of the stops, so it isnt killing me, although, I am still looking for pkgs, although my preloader is doing pretty good considering the circumstances.

beatupbrown

yea just prerecord all the resi stops in your board during your lunch and stop complete them at one time . Then go by and throw them like A frisbee at the door.Or work safley and take half that number.:wink:

Ms Spoken

my goal this coming week is to run out of hours by friday or at least be close so I might get to see the family before bedtime just one night. oh well it's always nice to dream

U

Unregistered

Last Friday I had 130 stops and picked up over 250 packages.
Was back at the building at 5:45. My route is 5 min from the center.
Im still a newbie, having much fun driving in the snow. Help with some driving in snow tips please.

upsermom

Last year my son was a driver's helper. He and his driver had 424 stops with 512 packages. They hold the record. My son worked 12 hours with the driver.

30andout

Unregistered newbie driving in the snow can get pretty scarry, SLOW down and prepare to stop long before you need to. Remember the 5 seeing habits,they do work. When you do stop be aware your rear end will slide to the side if your on a crested st. or road. Be extra sure of good grab points getting on and off the car,don't bust your face slipping on the steps.

U

Unregistered

badcummins99

went out with 150 with 164 miles came out to 10.40 no helper

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
The key to making it through the next 15 days is work safely and communicate with your sup and preload people. Miles, stops and packages are just numbers that IE mess's with. Don't miss any pickups because you see those people every day!

UPSmeoff

159 was tops so far.
115 or so businesses.
35 miles.
8.75 plan
10.75 day
WTF...i could care less what their numbers say.