Mostly Peaceful Bible Study And Samurai Killing

bbsam

Staff member
No. That’s not stereotyping. That’s mocking. I mean, what would you have said if they’d been reading out of the Koran and he’d beheaded her? Yes. That’s what I thought.

bbsam

Staff member
Don’t forget this next time I mock and get the mocking comment deleted.
Perhaps you haven’t heard. I hardly ever delete. Last thing I deleted was my own post because people got offended by a Dr. Seuss drawing with the N word. I was mocking people for defending his work but the powers that be asked that it come down.
One more time for everyone: my belief is that if you can’t handle offensive material from time to time, the internet is a “no fly” zone for you. It’s that simple. Get over it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Perhaps you haven’t heard. I hardly ever delete. Last thing I deleted was my own post because people got offended by a Dr. Seuss drawing with the N word. I was mocking people for defending his work but the powers that be asked that it come down.
One more time for everyone: my belief is that if you can’t handle offensive material from time to time, the internet is a “no fly” zone for you. It’s that simple. Get over it.
You posted a cartoon panel he drew for like a magazine or something. That wasn’t from any of the banned books. You’re fake news and probably deleted when you realized.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
As a previous moderator, I can attest to the fact that bbsam had to be coached to achieve quotas in posts deleted.

It will be fine

You posted a cartoon panel he drew for like a magazine or something. That wasn’t from any of the banned books. You’re fake news and probably deleted when you realized.
It was an illustration that showed Seuss wasn’t a pure angel like the right would have us believe. You guys always pick these flawed bigots to hold up as heroes. No books were banned anyway.

vantexan

It was an illustration that showed Seuss wasn’t a pure angel like the right would have us believe. You guys always pick these flawed bigots to hold up as heroes. No books were banned anyway.
Name a human without flaws? AFAIK he realized the error of his ways and tried to make up for it with his children's books. But there is no redemption with your crowd. It's as if y'all go prospecting in hopes of turning up something that can be used against people and you get all giddy when you do. Back when he created those illustrations it was common for whites to do and say derogatory things toward blacks. Not right of course, but that was the mindset and they weren't going around saying they knew it was wrong but they enjoy doing it anyways. They just did it because for them it was normal. Attitudes had to be changed over time. There are plenty of older people who look back on that and shake their heads in horror that they willingly participated in that. But people like you think you're above it all and have the right to look down your nose at others. You can't seem to see you've shifted your focus from one group to another. In your worldview it's perfectly fine to say derogatory things towards poor whites, especially if they're conservative. You need a group to dump on and think it's perfectly fine and normal to do so. They deserve it after all since their ancestors did the same to minorities. And you're so perfect that it's ok to do so. Comes through loud and clear in your posts. The new bigotry.

It will be fine

Name a human without flaws? AFAIK he realized the error of his ways and tried to make up for it with his children's books. But there is no redemption with your crowd. It's as if y'all go prospecting in hopes of turning up something that can be used against people and you get all giddy when you do. Back when he created those illustrations it was common for whites to do and say derogatory things toward blacks. Not right of course, but that was the mindset and they weren't going around saying they knew it was wrong but they enjoy doing it anyways. They just did it because for them it was normal. Attitudes had to be changed over time. There are plenty of older people who look back on that and shake their heads in horror that they willingly participated in that. But people like you think you're above it all and have the right to look down your nose at others. You can't seem to see you've shifted your focus from one group to another. In your worldview it's perfectly fine to say derogatory things towards poor whites, especially if they're conservative. You need a group to dump on and think it's perfectly fine and normal to do so. They deserve it after all since their ancestors did the same to minorities. And you're so perfect that it's ok to do so. Comes through loud and clear in your posts. The new bigotry.
Such a victimhood complex. It’s not healthy.