Mother's Day 2015

Serf

In peak season two years ago they found a crate of First overnight docs in a truck. Went down to the airport with them. On the way back I got a Big Mac. Something about being on double time made that burger taste so much better.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I went over 12 hrs., once, a long time ago due to traffic coming back from the ramp. I got double time for the few mins. I was over 12 hrs.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well fedex week goes Sunday to Saturday. So if you work Sunday yes it is time and a half. If your a Tuesday-sdr courier and have Monday off yes Sunday would be your only time and half day.

Also if you work Sunday and just say you have a personal day the following week. I believe that nullifies your Sunday OT. Idiotic rule if you ask me.

Gee, a rule that effectively negates double time. Think you'd have that at a union shop?

SmithBarney

I went over 12 hrs., once, a long time ago due to traffic coming back from the ramp. I got double time for the few mins. I was over 12 hrs.
I went over 13 once... got a letter directly from Memphis...The Ops Manager that allowed it however, got a bit more than a letter.. I think he got a new job somewhere.