Movie - TV Mistakes

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
One rule of Sharknado: Sharks can only land on people.
tumblr_nrx3wcDlp61rofocqo1_500.gif

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Tv mistakes: The King Of Queens
starring Kevin James

I enjoyed the show back in the day.
When I had no idea of what it's like to actually work here.

Lord knows he (the UPS driver) wouldn't be that large driving route in New York.
All the drivers I've seen in real life look like they're preparing for the olympics.

over9five

Staff member
Tv mistakes: The King Of Queens
starring Kevin James

I enjoyed the show back in the day.
When I had no idea of what it's like to actually work here.

Lord knows he (the UPS driver) wouldn't be that large driving route in New York.
All the drivers I've seen in real life look like they're preparing for the olympics.
There's a lot of fat package car drivers here. The job must be getting easy, because there were NO fat ones back in the day.
ORION and EDD. Making the job so easy, everyone's getting fat!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You're correct @MyTripisCut, I haven't met him yet. Actually, I don't believe I've met anyone (I've chatted with, here online) in person. However, if anyone knows of great employees at the Pontiac, Michigan location... I'd love to meet them and learn a thing or two.

Yeah, I'm sure most people who work there and come in here would risk their anonymity with a person who just joined BrownCafe today..... I mean, there's no way you could be management..... I trust you...............totally.................................l

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
Eww. Not even close.

Are you kidding @Operational needs. This man looks like a champion! Look at the neck medallion. I don't know who he is - if he's one of you chatting or not
Yeah, I'm sure most people who work there and come in here would risk their anonymity with a person who just joined BrownCafe today..... I mean, there's no way you could be management..... I trust you...............totally.................................l
Well...of.......course!!!! I'm totally trustworthy people. Come onnnn, psh. If I were truly management or someone questionable my user name would be like "Barney-occi".
That's Italian for Barney by the way.
(Please keep in mind that I have no idea, and I haven't earned the right or privilege to know these inside jokes just yet) but that doesn't keep me from trying. So if my attempt at a joke (I just used the forums repetitive comical themes: Barney and Italians) is funny I'd like to know. :)

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Are you kidding @Operational needs. This man looks like a champion! Look at the neck medallion. I don't know who he is - if he's one of you chatting or not

Well...of.......course!!!! I'm totally trustworthy people. Come onnnn, psh. If I were truly management or someone questionable my user name would be like "Barney-occi".
That's Italian for Barney by the way.
(Please keep in mind that I have no idea, and I haven't earned the right or privilege to know these inside jokes just yet) but that doesn't keep me from trying. So if my attempt at a joke (I just used the forums repetitive comical themes: Barney and Italians) is funny I'd like to know. :)

IMG_1720.GIF