Movies

KOG72

I’m full of it
Got hooked in on watching this movie called ...Searching the other night wasn’t bad just wouldn’t watch it again.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We just got Disney+, so we're currently working our way through all the MCU movies in timeline order. That should take at least a month then maybe we'll do the same thing with Star Wars.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
We just got Disney+, so we're currently working our way through all the MCU movies in timeline order. That should take at least a month then maybe we'll do the same thing with Star Wars.
We just did that it was great seeing them in timeline order !

There are a number of good movies either currently playing or soon to be released. I saw "State of Play" today and it was very good. It stars Russell Crowe and Ben Affleck. Disney has a nature movie callled "Earth" starting next Wednesday--think Planet Earth but only better. Obsessed also starts next Friday and looks really good. Finally, the Soloist, starring Jamie Foxx and Robert Downey, Jr., starts next Friday and also is on my "must see" list. I enjoy going to the movies, especially when the weather limits outdoor activities.
Beat it Barney

542thruNthru

I've been watching a lot of Disney plus. Watched Iron Will yesterday. Always liked that movie.