MRA raise going away on January 3, 2022

upser2020

Yeah just found out we are losing our mras next week. Same thing 75 attendance bonus. Yeah it works out until you factor in overtime...

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Steamer

I think $40/hr to walk an Amazon package up to someone's front porch should be reward enough. $60/hr OT.
Who makes $40 an hour? The 5 year+ drivers that earned it? Boo hoo. Yet their pay got reduced because everyone else makes more. Inflation takes hold. Taking from those with dedication. Giving it to those whiny babies that want to play Xbox all day. And a lot drivers don't make $40 an hour. $21 first year. And so on. Risking our lives daily to deliver those packages. Being dedicated enough to take care of problems as they arise making sure things are taken care of out there on our own all day. You obviously don't have a clue. You probably never will.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Who makes $40 an hour? The 5 year+ drivers that earned it? Boo hoo. Yet their pay got reduced because everyone else makes more. Inflation takes hold. Taking from those with dedication. Giving it to those whiny babies that want to play Xbox all day. And a lot drivers don't make $40 an hour. $21 first year. And so on. Risking our lives daily to deliver those packages. Being dedicated enough to take care of problems as they arise making sure things are taken care of out there on our own all day. You obviously don't have a clue. You probably never will.
He's vaxxed

PT Car Washer

After checking my pay stub you are correct. $39.67/hr. $21/hr seems to be the average for delivery type jobs. Now be careful out there crossing the street.