MTSU grad steals the show at EAA AirVenture with UPS' new 747 jet

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
MTSU grad steals the show at EAA AirVenture with UPS' new 747 jet - MSN

It was hard to miss the plane that MTSU Aerospace graduate Mike Starnes brought to EAA AirVenture.

That’s because Starnes, 54, a captain for United Parcel Service, brought a brand-new Boeing 747-8F to the world’s largest aviation celebration. It is more than 63 feet tall and more than 250 feet long.

The long-range jet, with only about 30 flight hours on it before Starnes flew it from Louisville, Kentucky, to Oshkosh, turned a lot of heads at the Wisconsin air show. It is so new that it has yet to haul any cargo for UPS.
No he didnt

Capt Greene

No he didnt
UPS SHOWCASES COERCED UPS Pilot MICHAEL STARNES convicted of DUI UNDISCLOSED to FAA CONCEALING STARNES PERJURY/FRAUD. UPS protects STARNES in exchange to FRAUDULENTLY LIE about pilots who dare enforcing SAFETY/SECURITY of Airline. Interview Captain Greene:

TRUTH MATTERS!! See full Starnes Record of Arrest and Conviction UNLAWFULLY UNDISCLOSED to FAA at following link & Cases Search 3AN-09-13397CR.

https://records.courts.alaska.gov/e...6QfAebbjm-tZYrOldlZ43TKaW4nKNVenTb4C8wKtpkTDQ

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
UPS SHOWCASES COERCED UPS Pilot MICHAEL STARNES convicted of DUI UNDISCLOSED to FAA CONCEALING STARNES PERJURY/FRAUD. UPS protects STARNES in exchange to FRAUDULENTLY LIE about pilots who dare enforcing SAFETY/SECURITY of Airline. Interview Captain Greene:

TRUTH MATTERS!! See full Starnes Record of Arrest and Conviction UNLAWFULLY UNDISCLOSED to FAA at following link & Cases Search 3AN-09-13397CR.

https://records.courts.alaska.gov/e...6QfAebbjm-tZYrOldlZ43TKaW4nKNVenTb4C8wKtpkTDQ
What's the point of this post?
Part 61 requires an Airman certified under it to report convictions.

Did he not report and the Company did?
Is your intent to discredit him?

Which?

Capt Greene

UPS concealed Starnes, and other pilot’s, substance abuse problems & DUI’s by way of UPS recruiting outside legal counsel on behalf of this malefactor in exchange to make Starnes their mole to lie about countless honest pilots, too many times to count. UPS uses pilots with substance abuse & theft issues to target pilots who dare enforce Airline Safety & Security. Over 6000 pages of evidence via an unlawful UPS document dump 24 hours before an arbitration that was finally surrendered over 9 months late in violation of federal law. A completely rigged fight at every level of adjudication all the way to US Supreme Court with case NEVER heard in a trial court after spending over a half a million dollars & DENIED my day in court due to UPS’ lawless America. So much for 22 years military service to only be denied the very rights I was supposed to be defending. Of which UPS insisted I had no VETERAN status by some lunatic UPS security person the equivalent of a Walmart rent-a-cop case builder. ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE, but overwhelmingly true.

browned out

What's the point of this post?
Part 61 requires an Airman certified under it to report convictions.

Did he not report and the Company did?
Is your intent to discredit him?

Which?
Anyone who succumbs to management pressure to write a false statements targeting another employee has already discredited oneself. It is abhorrent that UPS is blackmailing employees who have substance abuse issues.

UPS management has used intimidation and coersion to force employees to write false statements about me. 3 employees succumbed to the UPS pressure and at least 3 had the courage to refuse to write false statements.

I think it is highly probable that the UPS SF tragedy could have been ignited by the same UPS tactic of forcing employees to write false statements to assist UPS in targeting an employee for discharge

The Captain has the capacity and mental stability to not retaliate against the other pilots who wrote false statements that resulted in his termination after 22 years of UPS employment.

I will never retaliate against any of the employees who wrote false statements about me.

The murderer in SF may have not had the capacity to NOT retaliate. It is a horrific tragedy. SFPD baffled and struggles to find a motive. I am fairly certain UPS is fully aware of the motive.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the families unduly affected by UPS' immoral behavior.

Last edited: