Mueller Extends His Investigation Into Obama as an Agent of Iran

vantexan

Yes. If only there were as much evidence pointing to Trump/Russian collusion as there is of Obama being a MOOSLAMMMMM! LOL
Trump has never once said he was a Russian agent. Obama on the other hand mentioned "My Muslim faith" to George Stephanopoulos. And based on his actions towards Israel you really have to wonder.

Sportello

Then you're lying. It was a slip that he quickly agreed with Stephanopoulos was incorrect. No knowing winks, no snickers. And Trump has not only never said similar but he's been tougher on the Russians than Obama ever was.
Go argue with Ricky.

I have no interest in engaging with you.

bbsam

Staff member
Trump has never once said he was a Russian agent. Obama on the other hand mentioned "My Muslim faith" to George Stephanopoulos. And based on his actions towards Israel you really have to wonder.
I once had a girlfriend that I was cheating on. I completely denied everything about it. Fake news! People on campus against me! Witch hunt! Yeah...

vantexan

I once had a girlfriend that I was cheating on. I completely denied everything about it. Fake news! People on campus against me! Witch hunt! Yeah...
I'm not smart enough to get the analogy. Obama actually blurted out he was a Muslim while Trump has never admitted to colluding with the Russians. And if you compare their actions towards the Russians the needle would have to swing towards Obama as to who was at the very least letting the Russians have their way. Amazing how you constantly defend your favorite president.

oldngray

nowhere special
1rwlcs.jpg