Mueller Extends His Investigation Into Obama as an Agent of Iran

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You couldn’t be more wrong and it’s sad to see how devoted 40% of the country (including you) is willing to believe the president’s BS.
No, I'm not an idiot like you.
I don't believe Trump's BS anymore than I believed Obama's BS.
You know why ... because both are full of :poop:.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The problem is that in your mind the whole Russia/Trump investigation is nothing more than Obama’s birth certificate nonsense.

You couldn’t be more wrong and it’s sad to see how devoted 40% of the country (including you) is willing to believe the president’s BS.
The difference between you and me is I know when I am lying.

This whole forum is pathetic with a bunch of nothings pondering and pontificating about nothing.

Some have fun with it while other deplorables think it is relevant and serious.

Lighten up Suzy.
Geez, I was so damn on target with this post!

vantexan

Exactly what should be expected of a Red Square Republican, though. Just emulating Russian propaganda methods and hoping Putin notices. We’ll see more of this post-Mueller report release.
Oh how times have changed. When Russians were communists the Dems loved them.

bbsam

Staff member
PROOF. This isn't PROOF.
Hate Trump all you want. Nobody has anything on him.
Idk how people do it. They know they are being fed smilet but they still eat it like they are starved to death.

We know that all these people flat ass lied and still you insist they are telling the truth.

Box Ox

Ask Teddy Kennedy.

Fox News host cites Kennedy-KGB meeting that didn't happen

"Denials from anyone tied to Kennedy might be expected, but Kennedy does have a sort of character reference in the arena of foreign relations from a Reagan insider, the administration’s disarmament negotiator Max Kampelman.

In his memoirs Entering New Worlds, Kampelman wrote that the Soviets liked working with Kennedy as a back-door conduit of information, and Kampelman welcomed the arrangement.

"I learned that the senator never acted or received information without informing the appropriate United States agency or official," Kampelman wrote.

In 1985, Reagan himself approved using Kennedy this way, and a working relationship grew between Kampelman and Kennedy."

Regarding the specific claim aired on Fox News:

"Gutfeld said that Kennedy met with the KGB in order to defeat Ronald Reagan in 1984. There is certainly evidence that Kennedy attempted to meet with Soviet officials, but it was with the approval of the Reagan White House.

The validity of a specific KGB memo saying Kennedy wanted to de-escalate tensions with Moscow over a U.S. plan to install nuclear missiles in Western Europe is widely questioned.

But more to the point, Gutfeld reached one conclusion that doesn’t add up. There is no evidence of Kennedy "meeting with the KGB." The evidence Gutfeld used on screen doesn’t support that contention.

We rate this claim False."

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Fox News host cites Kennedy-KGB meeting that didn't happen

"Denials from anyone tied to Kennedy might be expected, but Kennedy does have a sort of character reference in the arena of foreign relations from a Reagan insider, the administration’s disarmament negotiator Max Kampelman.

In his memoirs Entering New Worlds, Kampelman wrote that the Soviets liked working with Kennedy as a back-door conduit of information, and Kampelman welcomed the arrangement.

"I learned that the senator never acted or received information without informing the appropriate United States agency or official," Kampelman wrote.

In 1985, Reagan himself approved using Kennedy this way, and a working relationship grew between Kampelman and Kennedy."

Regarding the specific claim aired on Fox News:

"Gutfeld said that Kennedy met with the KGB in order to defeat Ronald Reagan in 1984. There is certainly evidence that Kennedy attempted to meet with Soviet officials, but it was with the approval of the Reagan White House.

The validity of a specific KGB memo saying Kennedy wanted to de-escalate tensions with Moscow over a U.S. plan to install nuclear missiles in Western Europe is widely questioned.

But more to the point, Gutfeld reached one conclusion that doesn’t add up. There is no evidence of Kennedy "meeting with the KGB." The evidence Gutfeld used on screen doesn’t support that contention.

We rate this claim False."
They really are desperate to excuse this POS president.

vantexan

They really are desperate to excuse this POS president.
Google Ted Kennedy kgb for plenty of info that counters the above article. I remember when Obama visited the Kremlin for the first time. Looked absolutely enthralled. And of course we know Clinton visited Moscow during the Vietnam War. If not communists the Dems are certainly sympathetic to some of the ideas.

Box Ox

I remember when Obama visited the Kremlin for the first time. Looked absolutely enthralled.

OMFG!!!111 LOL

And of course we know Clinton visited Moscow during the Vietnam War.

From The Guardian, 1992:

Bush challenges Clinton over 1969 week in Moscow

“Mr Clinton 's week-long visit to the Soviet capital, 23 years ago, had been part of a 40-day winter holiday touring Germany and Scandinavia while a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. But Mr Clinton 's entire student experience, evading the Vietnam draft, taking part in anti-war demonstrations in Britain, and now the Moscow tour, are being conflated by the Republicans as something far more sinister.”

vantexan

OMFG!!!111 LOL

From The Guardian, 1992:

Bush challenges Clinton over 1969 week in Moscow

“Mr Clinton 's week-long visit to the Soviet capital, 23 years ago, had been part of a 40-day winter holiday touring Germany and Scandinavia while a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford. But Mr Clinton 's entire student experience, evading the Vietnam draft, taking part in anti-war demonstrations in Britain, and now the Moscow tour, are being conflated by the Republicans as something far more sinister.”
He still went DURING Vietnam. Heard he was eager to visit the killing fields of Cambodia in the 70's. Played checkers with Fidel while governor of Arkansas. And of course he was Osama's biggest fan.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
23orb-articleLarge.jpg