El Correcto

god is dead
Now that his presidency is over, I’d like to read some working class American opinions on his scandals.

Fast and Furious- giving clearance to federal agents allowing them to run a “gunwalking” program in an attempt to follow straw purchasers to the top of Mexican cartels. Guns that were allowed to be obtained illegally ended up being used in brutal cartel attacks across Mexico estimated 200 citizens killed or maimed and killed one of our border control agents Brian Terry, possibly another Zapata. Obama invoked executive privilege to avoid answering, and Eric Holder as held in contempt over not release Justice Department documents pertaining to the operation. No high level cartel bosses were indicted on this operation, damaged relations with Mexico and hundreds dead or injured was the result.

Hezbollah and Iran nuclear deal- The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook Obama derailed investigation into Hezbollah drug trafficking, in an effort to keep the Iran nuclear deal on track.

Surveillance of Trump campaign- There are allegations that Obama justice department used the Steele dossier a document produced by opposition research for Hillary to obtain a FISA court warrant to wiretap the opposition party in favor of his own.

I know there are more than these, but two are the most current and one hits home for me.

rod

Retired 22 years
I know the Clintons took a bunch of stuff they had to return.....how embarrassing!!!

Yes I know about the Clintons and the $200,000 worth of stuff they had to return. (Snopes says it wasn't that much). I just brought up Obama just to stir up trouble. I'm bored.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes I know about the Clintons and the $200,000 worth of stuff they had to return. (Snopes says it wasn't that much). I just brought up Obama just to stir up trouble. I'm bored.
Did you hear that Michelle wants a test kitchen in the Obama library where research can be done on healthy eating? Someone needs to tell her that kids don't do brown, unless it's chocolate!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I like the fact that bho's library won't have any of his books or papers to read , it's all going to be digital . So what do people do when the power goes out ?

vantexan

Now that his presidency is over, I’d like to read some working class American opinions on his scandals.

Fast and Furious- giving clearance to federal agents allowing them to run a “gunwalking” program in an attempt to follow straw purchasers to the top of Mexican cartels. Guns that were allowed to be obtained illegally ended up being used in brutal cartel attacks across Mexico estimated 200 citizens killed or maimed and killed one of our border control agents Brian Terry, possibly another Zapata. Obama invoked executive privilege to avoid answering, and Eric Holder as held in contempt over not release Justice Department documents pertaining to the operation. No high level cartel bosses were indicted on this operation, damaged relations with Mexico and hundreds dead or injured was the result.

Hezbollah and Iran nuclear deal- The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook Obama derailed investigation into Hezbollah drug trafficking, in an effort to keep the Iran nuclear deal on track.

Surveillance of Trump campaign- There are allegations that Obama justice department used the Steele dossier a document produced by opposition research for Hillary to obtain a FISA court warrant to wiretap the opposition party in favor of his own.

I know there are more than these, but two are the most current and one hits home for me.
The biggest scandal is possibly how no one will ever be brought to justice over any of these scandals. How everything Trump says or does is picked apart down to minutia while a blind eye is turned to the Obama administration. With people saying with a straight face there's nothing there, just Republican B.S.. Possibly worst of all is allowing the spread of marijuana(sorry, couldn't resist).

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
ZFcw0wM.png

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
the wall street bailout was the worst thing the US economy has seen since Reagans tax reform

getting us involved in libya and syria whatsoever

his complete failure at closing gitmo

his :censored2:ty healthcare plan that was just meant to be upgraded to a single-payer but won't be because hoping doesn't make it reality

plus he drove the republicans to the absolute fringe with his :censored2:ty executive order strategy, to the point they thought he was a manchurian candidate sent by ISIS to genocide the white race

politics has gotten ugly, and while it started with the liberal meltdown over GWB being elected, Obama poured gas all over the fire

bbsam

Staff member
plus he drove the republicans to the absolute fringe with his :censored2:ty executive order strategy, to the point they thought he was a manchurian candidate sent by ISIS to genocide the white race

Come now. I think the republicans can take full ownership of their bat:censored2: crazy activities.