Mueller report

MAKAVELI

No not the whole report. I don't have time. These NDA's won't deliver themselves.

Does it matter? The Democrats are already shifting from collusion, to obstruction of justice to "oh well NOW its some sort of preemptive cover up." The Democrats will change the narrative to fit their agenda, as they always do, while the Republicans run in circles chasing their tails like Odie in Garfield.
Unless the report clears Drumpf completely, he and the cuckservatives may be celebrating too early. This isn't over by a long shot.

floridays

So you read the report?
You keep playing the intro for me, Stop, bobby hammer time, is over. You know, your white shaft, Bobby Mueller, shut yo mouth, he a bad :censored2:. We may be black, but I ain't stoopid. I did hear the report does claim Trump killed Tupac however. For that he will be rewarded a congressional medal of freedom.

floridays

Unless the report clears Drumpf completely, he and the cuckservatives may be celebrating too early. This isn't over by a long shot.
It is beginning to sink in I see, the defense is on the field. The chickens have been working overtime, no worries, plenty of eggs for plenty of faces.

floridays

Thanks for the heads up, what is the next step, Trick? I just need to be advised to counter with a resistance.
Do you have any understanding of exactly what his report is,... in legal terms?

floridays

Old, can I steal this? I've been pissin a few folks, @BrownArmy, @MAKAVELI, and others about egg on their faces. They are youngsters and had no idea of my inference or where the term came from, this ain't it, but it's new and certainly not improved., but I'll use it..... they aren't very intelligent, probably rode the short bus. Yes or no, I'm stealing it, don't like it tell Mueller.
Excuse me, got that?:lol::thumbup1:

MAKAVELI

Old, can I steal this? I've been pissin a few folks, @BrownArmy, @MAKAVELI, and others about egg on their faces. They are youngsters and had no idea of my inference or where the term came from, this ain't it, but it's new and certainly not improved., but I'll use it..... they aren't very intelligent, probably rode the short bus. Yes or no, I'm stealing it, don't like it tell Mueller.
Excuse me, got that?:lol::thumbup1:
You do have an obsession with huevos con chorizo.

:why:

floridays

You do have an obsession with huevos con chorizo.

:why:
I said egg, nothing more nothing less. It's there for all to see, if anything is added, it is your obsession, ya got that. I see a little meat in your teeth, you might like to floss. I'll get out of your way, you are still waiting for bobby six skins hammer to drop.
I know, you warned me of it long ago.
Keep drivin your truck, my same advice today as before. If you would like to comment on things beyond, education is a friend. Until then, whomever you are listening to should be vetted. @bbsam you are included in this assessment.

MAKAVELI

I said egg, nothing more nothing less. It's there for all to see, if anything is added, it is your obsession, ya got that. I see a little meat in your teeth, you might like to floss. I'll get out of your way, you are still waiting for bobby six skins hammer to drop.
I know, you warned me of it long ago.
Keep drivin your truck, my same advice today as before. If you would like to comment on things beyond, education is a friend. Until then, whomever you are listening to should be vetted. @bbsam you are included in this assessment.
So you love huevos on your face? Whatever floats your boat homie.:happy2:

floridays

So you love huevos on your face? Whatever floats your boat homie.:happy2:
You are the ones I said would end up with egg on your face, I posted one response, the mods didn't let it go through. If you like, we can meet at a waffle house and discuss the egg on your face. You are nothing close to what you think you are, cut the act with me, I'm not your homie, got that?

floridays

Can you offer your rationale for this post. I don't say I disagree, I'm just curious if you can think on your feet, or if you need someone to to feed you your next sentence.

vantexan

Just remember, you're still guilty and crooked even without indictments or successful prosecutions. Lock him up! Lock him up!
When Trump is exposed as having used a private server to conduct government business with classified documents on that server, destroys said server and cellphones and blackberries connected to it, deletes 33,000 emails after subpoena to turn over all emails from said server, and has received hundreds of millions in his private foundation that he uses like a personal piggybank, and he and Melania are getting filthy rich from giving speeches, then I'll join you in saying "lock him up!"

Last edited:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
When Trump is exposed as having used a private server to conduct government business with classified documents on that server, destroys said server and cellphones and blackberries connected to it, deletes 33,000 emails after subpoena to turn over all emails from said server, and has received hundreds of millions in his private foundation that he uses like a personal piggybank, and he and Melania are getting filthy rich from giving speeches, then I'll join you in saying "lock him up!"
I wasn't aware he was being investigated for that. My bad.