My badge was taken, Am I Fired

Will I get my job back for forgetting to clock out and running to the store?

• Yes

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Ok he said he’d call me but it’ll take a few days and I trust that he will say ima good worker and it was a honest mistake and it’s like 2 others guys that are union reps or stewards and they also know me and my work ethic.. I jus never worked at a job that do t explain the rules and fire you from ur first mistake , because NOW I know but wish I would’ve knew before because I would’ve stayed and waited
Nobody cares about work ethic. Non of that will come into play over a panel decision.

Just punch in on time and do not call in sick too much.

22.34life

I'm still trying to understand,fulltime inside employee?22.4 hired of the street?I'm not sure the op understands his job classification.

Godbody

And look at what "proving yourself" did. Absolutely nothing. They fired you because they could.

So let this be a lesson when you get your job back.

Just punch in on time do your job and go home. Do not come in on your days off and do not go above and beyond for this company.

They will take advantage of your willingness to help out and work you into the ground, then fire you for something trivial.
Right and thank you for your reply and keeping it real.. I see now they don’t care about anyone but I’ll do jus that is I get my job back... thanks again