My Screening Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commercial Inside Release

If you can't handle some comments on an anonymous forum, how are you going to handle a panel hearing?

The labor manager will probably be an ex-lawyer with *ickhead on one set of knuckles, and *sshole on the other set.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I hear ya, and II hope you make it back. Someone might come across this and have an answer for you, but whatever you do stay off of Reddit. They will fill your head with bull:censored2:.
This is the reason I leave all the illegal :censored2: alone. Too much money on the table.
Maybe illegal in your state 🤷‍♂️

🧔‍♂️✊

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
If you can't handle some comments on an anonymous forum, how are you going to handle a panel hearing?

The labor manager will probably be an ex-lawyer with *ickhead on one set of knuckles, and *sshole on the other set.
Neither one of those two words you just mentioned would fit on one set of knuckles.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Friends
Question. I Have texted positive, 2 years ago, for THC. I have been on the 2 year SAP/Clearinghouse protocol with no positive tests. I made a one time poor decision 2 years ago. I recently tested positive but have not consumed nor smoked marijuana. All test prior to this latest one have been negative. As a result UPS terminated/suspended me pending upcoming grievance. I have been using a CBD ointment regularly for my sciatic and tennis elbow.

Has anyone else been in this situation and retained employment and clearance to drive? I am a feeder driver with 36 years service and 21 years safe driving.

Serious answers and opinions are appreciated tremendously.

In Brotherhood,
Dark Knight 7
I hate to say it man, but you’re probably done. It has been explained to me that a second positive test is a death sentence. I do wish you the best at your panel.

No one said that i couldn't handle any of this ribbing. I simply called it a Kangaroo Court. But thank you for your opine.

Status
Not open for further replies.