My supervisor holding me back

Jamesnj

Hello, hi everyone I don't know if a familiar topic has been discussed on this form(tried looking). But how do I handle a full time sup holding me back from going full time? I am currently a part time loader and handed in my full time driver transfer paper over a month ago and I'm still not registered for full time transfer; quoted by my h&r. I ask my supervisor whats taking so long and he told me every reason why I shouldn't go full time and get disqualified(which is bull) and have yet to send my transfer paper to management.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-219.jpeg
Oh dear lord...a whole month? Obviously, you're not familiar with UPS time.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
If you are a top notch part time employee, it is possible your supervisor *might* be doing everything in his power to keep from losing you. When I, on the other hand, went from PT to FT, My supervisor about pulled a hamstring personally walking my paperwork thru. Instead of wishing me good luck, he wished me good riddance!:funny:

Jamesnj

If you are a top notch part time employee, it is possible your supervisor *might* be doing everything in his power to keep from losing you. When I, on the other hand, went from PT to FT, My supervisor about pulled a hamstring personally walking my paperwork thru. Instead of wishing me good luck, he wished me good riddance!:funny:

I would consider myself the top loader on my pd.