Mystery Missile

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't know what to think here, but it is something to think about...

Sure hard to believe an aircraft would be taking off at that attitude, almost vertical?

A cover-up?

[video=youtube;4WGcSuGojYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WGcSuGojYA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

My mother in law is a retired officer in naval intelligence and she called that plane story bs the night it happened.

wkmac

Sometime back a co-worker was complaining about UPSers.com lacking a chat forum so I told him about BC and the variety of subjects, topics, etc. to be found. Finally after work last night he finally made the trip and while searching he came across this thread by Moreluck called Mystery Missle. Now he never opened, just looked at the title and and name of the poster and then called me up on my cell to yell and scream at me. After I got him to calm down, I asked what was the problem. Here's what he said:

I go out to this place called current events and then I see this thread entitled "Mystery Missle" and to make matters worse, the creator of is someone by the name of "MoreLuck". Geez Dude, why in the hell would I want to read about a glory hole in a damn gay bar!

To say that I completely fell out is an understatement but the best part was he had opened the thread and he did enjoy a lot of what was said all across the entire forum but was having a bit of fun at Moreluck's expense. More, hope you enjoyed the humor as much as I did and my co-worker thinks you're OK. He also loves the recipe thread too as he loves to cook so I told him to check it out. He liked it so much he bookmarked it.

As to the "mystery missle" I understand the general area this appeared in the pacific is also near some type of off shore US missle range so it would stand to reason that it may in fact be some type of missle. Why the cover story? Beats me but then little green men were the perfect cover story for secret stealth technology in the 70's and 80's at Area 51 too.