N. Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, the Vatican news

oldngray

nowhere special
I once made a vacation of trying to hit every Starbucks on Oahu.....I almost made it!!
5-13.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i dont know if the millennials are up for a war with north korea even if they hit us first. They will go out and protest

wkmac

they will, they want to launch missiles at guam. They have to go over japan. Japan will try to shoot them down and lets hope there isnt an accident

Kim has claimed several times, most recently a couple of Friday's ago, he would hit the US and yet nothing occurred.

Here is another possibility. Kim has not nuke capacity, not even close but the people of NK live in a closed society with no means of outside info to contradict what they are told. Kim gets on NK State TV and talks about hitting the US and those people has no means to call B.S. How many people in NK at this moment believe Kim attacked us 2 weeks ago and think we are right now a smoldering ruin?

The US gov't has taken such things in the past and conflated with the help of their own compliant media and sold people a fairy story just so they could jusify their own ulterior motives.

So I say again, if NK does not even light off a bottle rocket, what then?

Jkloc420

Kim has claimed several times, most recently a couple of Friday's ago, he would hit the US and yet nothing occurred.

Here is another possibility. Kim has not nuke capacity, not even close but the people of NK live in a closed society with no means of outside info to contradict what they are told. Kim gets on NK State TV and talks about hitting the US and those people has no means to call B.S. How many people in NK at this moment believe Kim attacked us 2 weeks ago and think we are right now a smoldering ruin?

The US gov't has taken such things in the past and conflated with the help of their own compliant media and sold people a fairy story just so they could jusify their own ulterior motives.

So I say again, if NK does not even light off a bottle rocket, what then?
they are shooting off missiles into the sea, they got nuke technology from iran. South korea is an ally, japan is an ally. We go to war if they hit either

wkmac

they are shooting off missiles into the sea, they got nuke technology from iran. South korea is an ally, japan is an ally. We go to war if they hit either

Get back with me when that occurs.

BTW I don't feel obligated to help Japan or SK. That kind of one sided intervention green lights Japan and SK to conduct themselves in such a way that they would not do if they bore the cost alone. That kind of interventionism is a recipe in itself for conflict.

But I tell you what, you bare that cost and you go fight that fight if it means that much too you.

Jkloc420

Get back with me when that occurs.

BTW I don't feel obligated to help Japan or SK. That kind of one sided intervention green lights Japan and SK to conduct themselves in such a way that they would not do if they bore the cost alone. That kind of interventionism is a recipe in itself for conflict.

But I tell you what, you bare that cost and you go fight that fight if it means that much too you.
what are you talking about. 100 percent their shooting of missiles. We defend allys, it is what we do

wkmac

what are you talking about. 100 percent their shooting of missiles. We defend allys, it is what we do

Shooting a missle and shooting a missle at and hitting something (another country or people) with it are 2 different things. When the latter occurs, get back with me.

wkmac

mistakes happen and thats all it takes

Then when a mistake happens, get back to me.

Just read where there is a growing movement in Guam for independence and for the US to leave. Interesting timimg that NK wants to "allegedly" attack Guam with a missle strike. Sure plays into US hands to force the people of Guam to rethink kicking the US out.

BTW: Anything on mass evacuations from Guam ahead of the NK attack? No?

Hmmmmm!

Jkloc420

Then when a mistake happens, get back to me.

Just read where there is a growing movement in Guam for independence and for the US to leave. Interesting timimg that NK wants to "allegedly" attack Guam with a missle strike. Sure plays into US hands to force the people of Guam to rethink kicking the US out.

BTW: Anything on mass evacuations from Guam ahead of the NK attack? No?

Hmmmmm!
i dont really get what your saying, i already said their not striking guam

moreluck

golden ticket member
At least you are cheap and easy on the vacation entertainment dollar once there.

Not even a night out for go carts and Goofy Golf.
;)
I am not a "night" person. You remember the song from Sound of Music? The sun has gone to bed and so must I......goodbye! (the little kid sang it...Greta or Gretel I think)

wkmac

I am not a "night" person. You remember the song from Sound of Music? The sun has gone to bed and so must I......goodbye! (the little kid sang it...Greta or Gretel I think)

That's OK. You can rides go carts and do Goofy Golf as they are opened during the day too.