N. Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, the Vatican news

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes, republicans enmasse believe a ton of the same irrational conspiracies. Just posting that fact.
E6SO3x2XoAIKMn8.jpeg

Box Ox

How do I "feel" about it? That's a strange question. I assume you think that systemic racism existed in America. The question becomes what criteria do you use? What criteria did the people of those era's use?

You don't have to play dumb just because you don't want to admit that it is in fact a conspiracy theory that you believe in. Your post history regarding systemic racism is extensive.

refineryworker05

You don't have to play dumb just because you don't want to admit that it is in fact a conspiracy theory that you believe in. Your post history regarding systemic racism is extensive.
I am not playing dumb I am asking you a questions. Again I assume you think systemic racism existed in America at one point. My questions are what is the criteria you are using to say oh this is when systemic racism existed in America? What do you think the people of the eras you admit systemic racism existed take as evidence of systemic racism? What were they trying to change? What were they fighting for? If we start off with a base line understanding of what you think systemic is and when it existed and what the people fighting to end it thought, I'll be able to determine if I want to waste my time or not.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am not playing dumb I am asking you a questions. Again I assume you think systemic racism existed in America at one point. My questions are what is the criteria you are using to say oh this is when systemic racism existed in America? What do you think the people of the eras you admit systemic racism existed take as evidence of systemic racism? What were they trying to change? What were they fighting for? If we start off with a base line understanding of what you think systemic is and when it existed and what the people fighting to end it thought, I'll be able to determine if I want to waste my time or not.
You didn't answer the question.