N. Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, the Vatican news

rickyb

1630980311712.png

bbsam

Staff member

But he hitched his political speech to the anti vaccination and mask BS that Trump helped to champion. Words matter in politics. Of course there’s going to be political ramifications and even if the media plays a part, the politician opened his pie hole. Blaming the media can only take him so far.

vantexan

But he hitched his political speech to the anti vaccination and mask BS that Trump helped to champion. Words matter in politics. Of course there’s going to be political ramifications and even if the media plays a part, the politician opened his pie hole. Blaming the media can only take him so far.
And how much of that is the liberal media trying their hardest to take out a potential threat for the presidency?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

"Net" approval lol.
Fake news to trick stupid people.

rickyb

Biden's net approval rating dropped 13 points over the same time period.

I'm more than happy to sacrifice Gov DeSantis (No offence meant to him) if it means that by the same token Biden's presidency is over too. :biggrin:
y should biden have high approval anyways hes clearly corrupt. im assuming the media will support him

rickyb

Look at that. Common ground.

Ricky, I'm proud of you. I remember when you were the craziest guy on Browncafe.
i would encourage you to listen to the guys i listen to.

leading up to the US housing bubble, people ridiculed ppl with minority opinions saying it would all blow up like peter schiff for example. in the big short movie, brad pitts character was talking about what im talking about which is system collapse and the audience watching the movie would probably just as easily think hes crazy. so just keep that in mind that since it hasnt clearly happened yet doesnt mean you should consider me as a yahoo.

as far as opneeds and the nypost goes or these sensationalist tabloid news, you literally have to have your head in the sand if u dont think in some way its not that.

newfie

Trump developed the vaccine in record time. Free speech and the right to choose to wear a mask are constitutionally protected rights.

your argument therefore is that trump is championing our rights

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t worry kids
Gumshoe DIDO is in on the case
And is bigley, really good at identifying fake news
You’re doing gods work
He kind of is doing you a favor if you would humble yourself and listen. He’ll teach you how to quit falling for their lies and the tricks they do to justify their partisan headlines.

I mean the man is taking time out of his day to educate you, a little gratitude is in order son.

refineryworker05

These are the countries that going to be hot topic, news in the coming weeks and key for our enlightenment aka NWO. 3 of these countries left without rothchild central banks.
I don't have any problems with these countries but their leaders are dictators and totalitarian governments. Coincide with the USA's top enemy/hostile countries.
Symbolically speaking the twin towers (could) represented the two towers of Solomon and now the key (for enlightenment) of Solomon is in... Rome. Is it going to get blown up too?
View attachment 6730
The Vatican, the Sun worshipers(Jesus,Ra) came out to say about 6 times already, saying we need a global currency and that dark times are coming... that means new age is coming without religions... :D
The other countries called for NWO:
PressTV - Iran, Cuba call for new world order
Russia's and China's NWO:
Russia and China can build new world order -- political scientist — RT - YouTube
View attachment 6730
This type of irrational conspiratorial belief system is not that far off of how average republican voters understand the world.