Name that cat

over9five

Staff member
When we had our last cat, it wouldn't tell me it's name. We called it "Cat".

My daughter got a cat too. It's name? "Kitty".

Simple, easy to remember....

P

pickup

After much meditation, consultation with higher entities,etc etc, blah blah, I have determined the name that fethrs should call the Cat- it is Romeo.

Close the thread, the debate is over.

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, I came up with Sheriff after watching America's Most Wanted.
Black & White cop cars being shot at.

And this cat is black & white.
Makes a good Sheriff !

fethrs

He`s checking out the alcohol. Klein!
Nope.

What a cutie Fet. He looks a lot like Oreo. He could be Oreo 2. LOL I actually like Pickups idea. Chat, if he is a talker.
He's not much of a talker, but he's got a good motor, loud purrrr...

name him Kleineken
No

Domino OR Keno
Cute, those are cute More, I like.

Stubby.Was thining of that but don't know if I want to go with it, fits though cus he does have a stubby tail, or lack of one.

It is descriptive and rolls off the tongue easily, especially when you have to yell at him.,to keep away from the booze in the tub.

K, first of all, this is from the SPCA... pets should have 2 syllable names, because according to all researches done, it's hard for them just to understand only one.

So here are my picks:
1 ) Simon (from American Idol, smart, wise, but a jerk at times).
2) Stewie (mischiefious baby from Family Guy)
3) Ouzo (because of his colors... black licorice with a white label, Sambuca and Ouzo are basically the same drinks).
4) name it after the next male named hurricane (because the cat came as a surprise, and in a hurry too... get it : hurrycame=hurricane).
5) Peso (because the last owners went to Mexico and wouldn't even leave you one to take care of it).
Peso is good, that would fit in over here. We shall see.

A message from Oreo............You don't keep cats. They keep you! Got it?
that is so true.

Jayzee or Eminem; they're both cool cats.
No, sorry, I like rock not rap....no rap cats here, cool or not...lol.

fethrs

IMG_1591.jpgThink this is his sister kitty, she comes somtimes but doesn't stay, she goes back to the other house. She seems like she is a talker too, she's so soft. Her eyes look like that too, no photoshop on this pic.
IMG_1591.jpg