Driver pictures

It will be fine

Are they making Express guys have their names and pictures displayed when a package is tracked? They are asking this of Ground drivers now with some fuzzy consent language. I’m wondering if they are asking for consent of Express or Freight drivers too.

HedleyLamarr

Are they making Express guys have their names and pictures displayed when a package is tracked? They are asking this of Ground drivers now with some fuzzy consent language. I’m wondering if they are asking for consent of Express or Freight drivers too.
Do you mean that when a costumer searches up the package tracking number, it will actually show the photo of the delivery driver that has it? If that is what you are saying, NO. Definitely not happening at Express.

It will be fine

Do you mean that when a costumer searches up the package tracking number, it will actually show the photo of the delivery driver that has it? If that is what you are saying, NO. Definitely not happening at Express.
Yes that is what they want to do. A photo and the name of the driver. Seems like a terrible idea.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
I don't even like the ability of them tracking the exact location of their package while on my truck. I've had a couple of zealous customers who tracked me down to get their package early.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Shouldn't really be a problem since Express drivers will be eliminated soon as Ground takes their jobs.

That, "we don't need a union", is really paying off.

1715080090166.png

Last edited:

bacha29

Sounds like something they'd do. Then again, you tell me.....who's going to stop them? Given that they demand that contractors presidents and owners of their own privately held corporations whose financial information is protected under US privacy laws turn that information over to them for their so called "audit and review" this latest outrage should come as no surprise....After all they just go on their way doing whatever they want.

The clear message to contractors has remained the same ever since the beginning....."We're going to do whatever we damn well please....until you stop us".

Fergus Mahoney

First name only and picture will be from ID which was over 10 years ago with no beard. Big nothing. But I'm PT and laugh at all this new nonsense.