Name

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
and she still runs? lol
Yup runs good too, had her up to 80mph this morning rolling down the highway and didn't even really notice it. I looked down at speedometer and jusy laughed and was like wtf dude. Of course I slowed down, my dumbasz should have never been going that fast but crazy how good that truck still runs. Automatic 700 with plenty of legroom.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yup runs good too, had her up to 80mph this morning rolling down the highway and didn't even really notice it. I looked down at speedometer and jusy laughed and was like wtf dude. Of course I slowed down, my dumbasz should have never been going that fast but crazy how good that truck still runs. Automatic 700 with plenty of legroom.
I like the old 700 autos, even the diesel freightliners that can't get out of their own way.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You get top scale,for driving an Icecream truck??
YUP
tumblr_ne4xilTpjn1qi8k06o1_500.gif
LOL.

brostalss

My P12 is a one of a kind as far as I know. I got it back in '08. It's a Workhorse chassis with a GM Vortec 8.1L V8. Those engines start at 420hp.

Fully loaded front to back, floor to ceiling, it hauls the mail at 75mph without breaking a sweat.

New engine being put in right now. I should have it back in a few weeks.

I call it The Big Brown Beast.

Mack Grant

My P12 is a one of a kind as far as I know. I got it back in '08. It's a Workhorse chassis with a GM Vortec 8.1L V8. Those engines start at 420hp.

Fully loaded front to back, floor to ceiling, it hauls the mail at 75mph without breaking a sweat.

New engine being put in right now. I should have it back in a few weeks.

I call it The Big Brown Beast.

I drove a p-1200 with an 8.1 for a long time. Man that baby would roar when you put your foot down, and fully loaded with 350+ pieces it would move out no problem. Mine had a speed governor on it, don't remember if it was 75mph but must have been.
The fuel situation sucked but that's to be expected: ~5.0mpg, 20 minute fill-up every two days. But compared to a stick p500 it's like a Cadillac!