Names rumpel stiltskin And I work at ups

Rumpel Stiltkin

Good to see a forum up to discuss ups matters

look to discuss related ups matters with all of you for as long as I am with the company
This company is giving me a check. good to get a check
as for bad things happenings there have been but that goes for every job and throughout life.

Rumpel Stiltkin

corporation and union are not so bad but doesnt make for working for a well gel crew tahts for sure. But if its not a well gel crew then corporate worker I am

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
corporation and union are not so bad but doesnt make for working for a well gel crew tahts for sure. But if its not a well gel crew then corporate worker I am
0CBF0201-137C-42E6-BD77-8CAE7AD96A7F.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

look to discuss related ups matters with all of you for as long as I am with the company
as for bad things happenings there have been but that goes for every job and throughout life.

Just what we need

A “Philosopher”

Box Ox

“Names rumpel stiltskin And I work at ups”

Cool. So what happened with you misspelling of it in your user name? The official spelling of the name is also one word.

Get back to me when you’ve sobered up.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

My name is Francis , everyone calls me Psycho , you touch any of my stuff ,, I’ll kill ya