NAscar tracks around the country

D

dannyboy

How many of you are in centers that service nascar tracks?

IF you dont want to post here, email me privately.

d

W

wkmac

Do real racetracks like dirt tracks count?

thumbsup.gif

Dirt is for racing, asphalt is for getting there!

D

dannyboy

You should have been here in Bristol when they hauled 30,000 tons of clay into the track to make it a dirt track. It was a blast, but they are still cleaning up the dust.

d

W

wkmac

Dannyboy,
I was there for the WoO races and it was a blast. Made a great dirt track too! I think at least one of the Bristol races should be a throwback to the old days on dirt but NAPCAR would never be that bold and innovative.

D

dannyboy

Off the original post, but I would love it if there was a third race at bristol.

One that would pit each and every driver against each other. No team mate to help you out, just every man/woman for themselves.

One that would not restrict inovation. IF you can muster 6000 Hp and control your rocket, go for it! If you can do 300 MPH around our track without taking out the walls, show us what you got and can do.

Those ideals and others is what made stock car racing, not the every one has to be exactly the same in every little detail.

The way it is now, only a bit of luck and blocking of your teamates will get you to the front.

d

P

pkgdriver

We are Just a stones throw away from a track.

Some people park at the center and walk to the track