NBC Nightly News

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’d wager that A/C is coming sooner than later. Postal service already said the next generation trucks will have A/C and if our broke asses are getting it than UPS no longer has a excuse. Plus that would make them the new #1 for heat injuries in the country.

Wonder how the A/C would work on a
p-7 with 400,000 miles on it bouncing around out in the country

MAKAVELI

Not knocking what the guys do at all. It’s hard work I wouldn’t want to do it. But roofers/framing crews take MANY breaks through the day.

It’s actually pretty rare that I drive by the same crew multiple times in an hour and they be working the entire time I see them.
They take many breaks because it's a harsher environment to be on a roof all day vs driving a truck. Ttku...

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
How do you think upper management feels about this show? I'm sure it won't be flattering to the company.

We had a 10 minute sermonizing PCM about not talking to anyone in the media while the preload hurriedly tossed our late air into the trucks. The excuse was that it was in regards to "Prime Week." Yeah ok.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3191_70.jpg

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
This is embarrassing for the employees....these pansys should watch a documentary on how the Hoover dam was built. If these estrogen filled pansies were around then God help us.