NBC Nightly News

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The NBC News coverage was pretty even in it's coverage.
If you are not someone that can tolerate heat, maybe UPS is not the place for you to work.
I remember just breaking out in a sweat when I opened the bulkhead door and measured temps in the 140° range.
The driver they interviewed looked like he was born in Norway.
Maybe all drivers should have a heritage of a region with high temps but then they are not able to handle cold temps.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
If you are not someone that can tolerate heat, maybe UPS is not the place for you to work.
I remember just breaking out in a sweat when I opened the bulkhead door and measured temps in the 140° range.
Maybe all drivers should have a heritage of a region with high temps but then they are not able to handle cold temps.
Jesus, could you be any more racist if you tried...….SMH
Ridiculous, simply ridiculous

oldngray

nowhere special
Jesus, could you be any more racist if you tried...….SMH
Ridiculous, simply ridiculous
Mkay.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
@Old Man Jingles is quoting from the racist playbook. "Only certain people " should be drivers .

I was being facetious.