Need a steward with me?

Stonefish

BUG, have you ever seen/heard about a local successfully challenging a DQ letter for feeders/package? 99% of the time there's not much room to challenge (say, for example, if someone backs into a utility pole or can't figure out how to use the DIAD) but for something like this (proven adverse weather conditions keeping him from making scratch) do you think there'd be an outside shot at getting it overturned?
We've had 2

Jj1213

Need that full time
Not an 8 hour planned day?

This happend to me while I was training. I was back and off the clock before my pick ups were supposed to start. I called on road and he told me if my pick ups were ready I could pick them up.

Next day I was about half an hour over. I smoked that route. The whole day was smooth as could be. I went off. I told them it was impossible. There's no way my day could of went better. center manager told me it wasn't my fault. My planned day was only 7.5 and everything is based on at least an 8 hour day. So I was .5 over.
It's fixed if I was not a 16 year employee they would have looked the other way it's sad how they treat people

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

We had a driver that had a DQ overturned. Don't remember all the details, but I believe they did not leave him on the exact same route the whole 30 days Gave him some weird splits.

Jj1213

Need that full time
We had a driver that had a DQ overturned. Don't remember all the details, but I believe they did not leave him on the exact same route the whole 30 days Gave him some weird splits.
The first day i went alone they split the route and that following Monday they did again

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Relax.

Talk to your center manager and your On Car sup.... I'm sure they will try to help you.

If they disqualify you.... And you think it's unfair.... then, talk to your steward. Not now.

Follow up in this thread and let us know how you do.

Got your PM. :wink2:

-Bug-
Great advice.