need advice on handling other pter

browntroll

I'm glad you post. I apologize if mine made me look like a dick.
its alright, i actually have a speech disorder where i cant form a good sentence when im talking or i tend to mumble everything together.
i have to talk slow or ppl wont understand what im trying to say, mostly my fault since i got made fun of for it growing up i decided to not
talk too much and never developed good speech.

browntroll

The important thing is that you have the ability to do this job.
damn right, i rarely have to talk to anyone here. i do pick off most of the time so no one bugs me except the sups or that :censored2:.
im not slow or i dont think i am since i can pass all the safety test and i understand how most of the ups system works, and how to
make the sups jobs easier but i choose not to.

BrownChoice

Ive got a short fuse, I would respond to him with If I see you walking on the street your getting your :censored2: whooped... Then, Id go on the prowl.

DSM515

its alright, i actually have a speech disorder where i cant form a good sentence when im talking or i tend to mumble everything together.
i have to talk slow or ppl wont understand what im trying to say, mostly my fault since i got made fun of for it growing up i decided to not
Happens to the best of us brother. Read the news paper out loud every day for 10/15 mins and your speech will improve greatly. Good luck with this chump.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Sometimes you have to stretch the truth to make things happen. Go to HR and tell them that he's making fun of your speech disorder - thus that's the reason why he's harassing you. Make sure you threaten to sue them for pain and suffering, and that it has traumatized you.