Need DisneyWorld Advice

ImpactedTSG

I am planning on taking the wife and kids to disneyworld this summer. I am looking at the Lowes Royal Pacific Resort. Has anyone ever stayed there? They have packages where you can get theme park access. How many different parks do they have there? I am going to fly and get a cab from the airport if there is enough to do within walking distance of the hotel. Any advice anyone can give me is much appreciated! :happy2:

Ms.PacMan

I have that hotel booked in March. It's actually an on-property hotel for Universal Studios. It's at the entrance of Citywalk near Margaritaville.

Disney World has their own on-property hotels that come with free transportation to the Disney theme parks.

Go to www.disboards.com

They love Disney and will help you plan your vacation. They know everything!

UPSNewbie

When I went in '05, we went to MGM, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom. Along with Universal.

I really wasn't a big fan of MGM. Epcot I absolutely loved. We walked around the "world" several times to see what we missed before.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I have that hotel booked in March. It's actually an on-property hotel for Universal Studios. It's at the entrance of Citywalk near Margaritaville.

Disney World has their own on-property hotels that come with free transportation to the Disney theme parks.

Go to www.disboards.com

They love Disney and will help you plan your vacation. They know everything!

They know everything? I beg to differ, MsP, you are a fountain of Travel knowledge. How'd I ever get talked into being the Cruise Director?:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I had that same mustache.....

So did my older brother. Couldn't find his picture, so I gave myself one.
sentimentalhogwash.jpg

Ms.PacMan

I love vacations! I only wish there were more bouncing smilies to convey my enthusiasm!!

What I really want to do is go on an African safari and the more people that go the cheaper it is - I'll be in charge of that trip okay?

Back to the cruise - you are doing a super job!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Visit epcot! Nothing like having a drink in every country! Except france of course! Got to go get some freedom fries!