Need some advice. UPS vs USPS

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When I grow up,I want to drive the brown truck.
2014-08-27-15-42-37-98477572.jpeg
Here,..you'll need socks..lol

Siveriano

Also today is my second paycheck and I noticed I'm missing 75 clicks again. Same for last payroll so I started to write down my clock in and out.

Siveriano

Also I have more questions .

I really want to scratch . But like today I finish my 143 stops by 16:13 then I went to my pick ups at 16:30 and my last pick up is at 17:35. When I went to my last pick up is was 17:00 and they were not ready so I had to wait Until 17:28 for them to give me the list.
Can I report this lost time to my center? Will they care about it?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Also I have more questions .

I really want to scratch . But like today I finish my 143 stops by 16:13 then I went to my pick ups at 16:30 and my last pick up is at 17:35. When I went to my last pick up is was 17:00 and they were not ready so I had to wait Until 17:28 for them to give me the list.
Can I report this lost time to my center? Will they care about it?

When you say "list" are you talking about the End of Day? Did you have all of their packages loaded and were just waiting for the EOD? At that point you have 2 options----wait for the EOD or tell them you will sign it when you come back tomorrow. If they prefer that you wait send an ODS explaining the delay.

Siveriano

Yeah I meant the end day. But I was waiting for more boxes are they weren't ready when I arrived. So I'm guessing I wasted about 40 click there. I dont know to to deal with situations like this. Because my super told me I can pnly scan PU 15 min early and up to 15 minutes late. So I feel like I wasted my rush work after lunch. ( I made 45 stops in 125 clicks)

Yeah I meant the end day. But I was waiting for more boxes are they weren't ready when I arrived. So I'm guessing I wasted about 40 click there. I dont know to to deal with situations like this. Because my super told me I can pnly scan PU 15 min early and up to 15 minutes late. So I feel like I wasted my rush work after lunch. ( I made 45 stops in 125 clicks)
Call or send a message to your sup,next time