Need you to take -- stops off 'so and so' ...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
But yet they kick the PTers out after 3 1/2 hours of just it get in a package car and let the drivers take care of it. Not a lot of PTers make $30.00 an hour anymore. Still have to pay them healthcare cost. Seems to me it would be more cost effective to pay a preloader $10.00 an hour to do the job right then pay a driver $48.00 an hour to clean up the mess.
3.5 hours? I can't remember the last time I got sent home after my guarantee.....

PT Car Washer

Twi sort starts asking people to leave before their guarantee. Even when working double shifters. If you were as smart as management you would be in management.

Not much you can do. Do keep in mind that after you finish the last stop of your dispatch, if that little green light of horror comes on while you're on your way in you don't have to reply.

Remember, "check green DIAD light" is not one of the 5 seeing habits or part of the 10-point commentary. Drive back to your building and if questioned, tell them you were too busy paying attention to driving to notice. Check your supplement - you may be entitled to OT if you are re-dispatched before your 8th hour. The more you know...
Good information

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
You aren't supposed to touch DIAD while vehicle is moving anyway so you shouldn't answer it even if you hear it beep on your way in.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You aren't supposed to touch DIAD while vehicle is moving anyway so you shouldn't not answer it even if you hear it beep on your way in.

Be honest----how many of you still find yourself instinctively reaching for the DIAD even though we know were not supposed to?

Our mgt team wants us to safely pull over and respond to the green light whenever possible.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Be honest----how many of you still find yourself instinctively reaching for the DIAD even though we know were not supposed to?

Our mgt team wants us to safely pull over and respond to the green light whenever possible.

I reach for the DIAD whenever I need to.
I take a drink when I'm thirsty.
I answer my phone, with the aid of my bluetooth, all while driving.

Let me ask you a question Dave, do you think it's just a coincidence that there is no telematics sensor that gigs us for looking at the DIAD while driving?
I'll save you the trouble of posting your dung, they don't want us to pull over.
They want us to do whatever we can to get done as quickly as possible, while creating the illusion that they told us there was another way.
That's why guys like you come in early and work off the clock, skip their lunch and breaks or take them outside the prescribed window and help management falsify records and results.
In my center, they post the telematics reports daily.
Ironically, I never have to represent the biggest repeat offenders.
Why?
Because they are the hedge hopping burners.
The methods are for holding the rest of us accountable, not them(you).

Dave, because you are union brother, I hope you make it to the finish line without ever learning these lessons, because I fear you might not make it if you were ever held accountable.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I reach for the DIAD whenever I need to.
I take a drink when I'm thirsty.
I answer my phone, with the aid of my bluetooth, all while driving.

Let me ask you a question Dave, do you think it's just a coincidence that there is no telematics sensor that gigs us for looking at the DIAD while driving?
I'll save you the trouble of posting your dung, they don't want us to pull over.
They want us to do whatever we can to get done as quickly as possible, while creating the illusion that they told us there was another way.
That's why guys like you come in early and work off the clock, skip their lunch and breaks or take them outside the prescribed window and help management falsify records and results.
In my center, they post the telematics reports daily.
Ironically, I never have to represent the biggest repeat offenders.
Why?
Because they are the hedge hopping burners.
The methods are for holding the rest of us accountable, not them(you).

Dave, because you are union brother, I hope you make it to the finish line without ever learning these lessons, because I fear you might not make it if you were ever held accountable.

This is a good example of Double Standards.

Of course, it all evens out.
Treating a low productivity employee the same as a top performer
would be an example of Double Standards as well.

This is a good example of Double Standards.

Of course, it all evens out.
Treating a low productivity employee the same as a top performer
would be an example of Double Standards as well.
Beat the snot ,out of a good employee.................and kiss the rear end of a slacker................no wonder , that drivers get honked off..........................................and get on the 9.5. list!....just saying

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Beat the snot ,out of a good employee.................and kiss the rear end of a slacker................no wonder , that drivers get honked off..........................................and get on the 9.5. list!....just saying
The company's definition of a "good employee" is probably different than yours.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Let's say there are 100,000 employees of which 8,000 are management ...

I would estimate there are at least 150,000 different definitions of a good employee and then there is a "company definition" which no person knows or agrees with.

Your probably right on that. But atleast I get the job done, with a minimal amount of problems. Get the work done in a reasonable amount of time,, take care of the "soft items" and I dont ask for help..............take care of business and go home. What else do they want? Besides cheaper labor??

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Let's say there are 100,000 employees of which 8,000 are management ...

I would estimate there are at least 150,000 different definitions of a good employee and then there is a "company definition" which no person knows or agrees with.
Company = Your management team. They are "the company" to you.