Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night....

iruhnman630

We just got the word...

10 - 1030ish start!

Bwahaha!

All of my pickups are closed, FedEx is down, post office is closed, many of us sat parked on the highway for 2 hours yesterday, but hey, at least my house stops can get done

Packages before people

The Driver

I drive.
My biggest concern is all the businesses and Post Office being closed. Driving around and fighting the bulk all day long. Demoralizing...

oldngray

nowhere special
snowpocalypse_640_15.jpg

john chesney

There is no way they should be sending drivers out in this weather. Just stupid. Not worth risking peoples life for amazon.
Hey us retired guys are laying in our warm beds waiting on our packages. I have a oil filter coming for my Harley so I’ll be ready to change the oil this spring and I want it today so I can look at it.

Indecisi0n

Hey us retired guys are laying in our warm beds waiting on our packages. I have a oil filter coming for my Harley so I’ll be ready to change the oil this spring and I want it today so I can look at it.
No oil filter today pops but this will give you some time to change those underwear you been wearing for the past week .

keeb86

We just got the word...

10 - 1030ish start!

Bwahaha!

All of my pickups are closed, FedEx is down, post office is closed, many of us sat parked on the highway for 2 hours yesterday, but hey, at least my house stops can get done

Packages before people

We were told push backed to 10:30 but keeping in touch around 9. It’s 9... call it already!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
We just got the word...

10 - 1030ish start!

Bwahaha!

Packages before people
go home and crank the fireplace

john chesney

We just got the word...

10 - 1030ish start!

Bwahaha!

Packages before people
I’m here waiting on my package in my robe let’s get to it. I worked full day minus 22 below zero actual temp.