Teamsters Local 89

ezmoney5150

Because you're a steward in bed with management? Might be my guess.....hard to get fired when your head's so far up management's ass you can't tell where he ends and you begin.

​You didnt understand the part about "not for lack of trying". Sorry it wasnt in a new yawk accent.I filed 56 grievances for contract carriers running our loads over two months. I'd bet my house you havent filed 10 in your career.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I would sell my soul to the devil for one cent.....before I took a SUP job.............you sir or ma'am should go troll somewhere else! and again I will vote no...you can thank me later.............but please take your bib and wipe your chin first......thankyou
Ezmoney must have really white teeth...from all that management jizz lol.

ezmoney5150

I would sell my soul to the devil for one cent.....before I took a SUP job.............you sir or ma'am should go troll somewhere else! and again I will vote no...you can thank me later.............but please take your bib and wipe your chin first......thankyou

​You should try fed ex. You could help us out. With your thinking you could do a good job running them into the gound.

​You didnt understand the part about "not for lack of trying". Sorry it wasnt in a new yawk accent.I filed 56 grievances for contract carriers running our loads over two months. I'd bet my house you havent filed 10 in your career.
How many..............loads did you take care of yourself??...gulp gulp.swallow.....monkey
is buying what u r selling...glad you ..get......along .....with your SUP

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
​You should try fed ex. You could help us out. With your thinking you could do a good job running them into the gound.
Hey you read my profile....I knew you feeder guys aren't as dumb as you all are fat. Tell me, do you wear your lil golf outfit while preaching from your soapbox? That way you can look as ridiculous as the **** coming out of your mouth sounds!!

ezmoney5150

Hey you read my profile....I knew you feeder guys aren't as dumb as you all are fat. Tell me, do you wear your lil golf outfit while preaching from your soapbox? That way you can look as ridiculous as the **** coming out of your mouth sounds!!

​Fat? Golf? Soapbox? Is that the best comeback you have? I thought you New Yawkas were faster than that. Maybe its the Buffalo drivers that are fast with the comebacks.

Do your SUP fantasies involve balls hitting your chin??
He's a good union guy who goes balls deep into management. I bet they fear him in his barn. He seems a lot like me an asswhole and my kind of asswhole. You guys and girls have him all wrong. He is union down to his bone marrow. Those on this site who like me ( and judging from my rep which I am the third highest reped poster) should respect what he is saying because I wouldn't steer any of you wrong. Think about it real hard before you send in That no vote.

He's a good union guy who goes balls deep into management. I bet they fear him in his barn. He seems a lot like me an asswhole and my kind of asswhole. You guys and girls have him all wrong. He is union down to his bone marrow. Those on this site who like me ( and judging from my rep which I am the third highest reped poster) should respect what he is saying because I wouldn't steer any of you wrong. Think about it real hard before you send in That no vote.

You gotta catch up to Moreluck......but you crushed Upsate..................lol