New banning criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would like to add to the list members who think they know everything, are arrogant and feel they have to post on every thread. 2600 posts in one year!

(Oops..that's me. See ya!)

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
I would like to add to the list members who think they know everything, are arrogant and feel they have to post on every thread. 2600 posts in one year!

And me! Damn...I'm banned with Tooner. We should do Fla not Ohio:surprised:

7. Anyone who constantly uses this:surprised: will be banned.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I say the letters friend, R, L and Y should be replaced with :surprised:, :biting:, :happy-very: and :wink2:. JMHO.

Oh, and I know, I'll turns the lights out and shut the door as I leave BC.

satellitedriver

That's 2,654 posts. See you can't even be right on your own posts. I would ban you, if I had not already banned myself.

DS

Fenderbender
whoever does not visit the chatroom tonight 11/09/08,
will be banned...unless you have a doctors note:)

over9five

Staff member
I HAVE A NEW IDEA!!!!!

RANDOM BANNING!

We put everyones name in a hat, and every once in a while we pull one out and ban them! Whaddaya think?

LiL"Comet"

1. Anyone who asks if radios are OK will be immediately banned.

2. Anyone who doesn't know that the search feature is your friend will be immediately banned.

3. Anyone who titles a thread "Question" will be immediately banned.

4. People that annoy the moderators will be immediately banned.

5. Anyone who answers and/or believes this post will be immediately banned.

Thank you for your obedience!

Can I use an ipod???

If I'm looking for a specific thread how do i find something similar to it? Where do I look first?

If I have a question about something can I just ask?

Moderators who are they or do they just watch us while were on here as if an eyeball looking at us?

And if I don't' get answers to my questions or somehow there not understood can I send you a PM over????????:wink2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I was just in there. Jim Casey said he'd ban me if I didn't leave!!!
Well alrighty then I think I will ban him.
That the jist. We do not ban anyone who disagrees with the mods, just the nasty ones.
We have rules to follow, and I for one am sick of the whining and crying about disagreement on boards, Ill ban you all who cant stick up for your ownselfs.
Oh wait, I cant.
That would be unfair.
And so quit crying when someone disagrees, come up with a good comeback, and dont send it to mods unless it is extreme.
Get a grip, its a board. Opinions rule. Without that what exactly would we have??

LiL"Comet"

I wouldnt mind being in the ladies locker room while they took showers, and I would love to inquire about the underwear they are putting on. Does that mean I have a strange fetish?

OK it's not fair we don't have showers at my center:surprised: or maybe us ladies don't stink as bad as you fellows!!!:wink2: Hope there's no cameras at my center for sure bec of something I had to do 1 day this week....:crazy:

705red

Browncafe Steward
OK it's not fair we don't have showers at my center:surprised: or maybe us ladies don't stink as bad as you fellows!!!:wink2: Hope there's no cameras at my center for sure bec of something I had to do 1 day this week....:crazy:
Details please!

LiL"Comet"

OK OK I knew I shouldn't have opened my chops.. LOL:blushing2:

Let's just say I had to get rid of something that was ridding up?? Didn't have time to do it in complete privacy but made sure no one was looking....

Had to use some ups property to help aid the situation out. lOl

Oh sorry Red!! no :picture:but will be sure to get you some next time.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Speaking of showers, not, I wish UPS would realize that there is more than a few women at UPS and give us more than one toilet.
It never fails, 2 Minutes to start time or when I get in at night, I always have to wait. And its always an OMS or porter, or someone who could go anytime, but No, gotta go when I need to. :whiteflag:
Yes it cranks me.:angry:

rod

Retired 22 years
Speaking of showers, not, I wish UPS would realize that there is more than a few women at UPS and give us more than one toilet.
It never fails, 2 Minutes to start time or when I get in at night, I always have to wait. And its always an OMS or porter, or someone who could go anytime, but No, gotta go when I need to. :whiteflag:
Yes it cranks me.:angry:

Maybe you should do like I have experienced at a couple of different racetracks the last few years. Women get tired of waiting in line so they just barge into the guys bathroom and take over the stalls. I personally don't care but I have always wondered what would happen if a guy tried the same thing in a girls bathroom. I picture the guy being hauled off to jail.:peaceful:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Maybe you should do like I have experienced at a couple of different racetracks the last few years. Women get tired of waiting in line so they just barge into the guys bathroom and take over the stalls. I personally don't care but I have always wondered what would happen if a guy tried the same thing in a girls bathroom. I picture the guy being hauled off to jail.:peaceful:
Done it, but only if I have a buddy to guard. And I really dont like doing it. But ruin a kidney, p**S of the guys, HMMMMM

Status
Not open for further replies.