New Driver pay scale

Package_Donkey14

milk was a bad choice
Just finished my 30 day probation period and am wondering what is the starting pay for a full-time driver and what/when are the increases? Thanks

Scuderia

What if you already make more than16.10 as a part-timer? Although $1 of my hourly pay is a bonus. When I become a driver will they deduct my bonus?

brett636

Scuderia:863724 said:
What if you already make more than16.10 as a part-timer? Although $1 of my hourly pay is a bonus. When I become a driver will they deduct my bonus?

You should stay at your current pay rate until the progression catches up. I also do not believe you will lose your $1.

kingOFchester

You should stay at your current pay rate until the progression catches up. I also do not believe you will lose your $1.

2 top pay air drivers came to my center in the same year. Driver A) kept his rate as air driver, Driver B) took a pay cut and is only making 17.25. Both came out this year. Driver B goes to Steward, BA and others and is given the run around.

egrhoodlum

I started driving for vacation relief in May. My starting wage was 16.05. Did not get Memorial day holiday pay. By July 4th I got holiday pay for Independence Day. Also got a pay increase to 17.25...

McGee

Dang, I should apply for the seasonal driver position... BUT its 43 miles away from me.. :( But I should be realistic, I can't talk to any of those drivers to see if any or a LOT are retiring...

UPSGUY72

when does someone get seniority? Im an off the street casual, passed my 30 day, am I seniority now?

Are you still a casual or did they hire you on as a FT permanent driver ??? IF your only a casual it doesn't apply to you. If They hired you as a FT permanent driver and you have driven 30 days you should be at $17.25.