New driver with questions. Local sups with no answers

Ladylucky13

So Zubenelgenubi you are correct!! Finally was able to speak to BA. I am officially a UNION MEMBER!!! So I filed seniority violation, now I wait.
After I explain situation to BA, he fast talked me off phone. That's ok he is busy. But he saying I've completed my 30 days- as in packet. "Its their (Management's) fault they didn't get on ball and do their part. Your done. Your a driver. File your greivance."
Gee thanks that sounds great (not really Im still not driving!) Another outside hire driver on layoff is already looking for another job. But one thing they didn't count on is that I know the opportunity I have been given and I am patient. I will gladly work pre and reload for a few months. Most have to do it for years to get a chance to drive.
So my journey with brown is off to a bumpy start, I wouldn't expect anything less. Thank u guys all again!!! It really is kick ass that y'all take time to help out newbies. Ty. I love reading y'all's inside banter btwn well known members on all post. Makes my day some days.