New feature?

NHDRVR

I see I have a post on one of the threads about me by one of the moderators here. Not trying to start anything here but just wondering is this a new feature to the site.

Will other posters also have their percieved faults highlighted for discussion?:happy-very:

If my faults were up for discussion my family (WIFE) and friends would clog the broadband.

I yam what I yam and that's all that i yam - Popeye

tieguy

Banned
Re: Someone really needs attention!!!

How's about "we" go take a little nap and stop wasting bandwidth on such nonsense?

Thats no fun. You realize though that per the teachings of the great hoaxster when I post here I'm trying to control you and when you respond to one of my posts you are being controlled.

Just think of the Machiavellian mischief at play here with people posting to control and people responding to be controlled.:happy-very:

In that context we are our own community and perhaps at times the conversation should regress to discussing what we do and how we do it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Stop it already!

2641998981_22b53a97ab.jpg

By controlling are we talking the use of marionette style strings or the traditional puppet hand up the backside? Different levels of comfort and I want to know where I might chafe.

jimstud

Banned
The difference here would be that you have no qualms putting yourself out there. Every post you make is a brutal attack on management or the things management does.

what a hypocrite you are all you is post attacks on the teamsters. like the post when someone said to file a grievence for supervisors working and what did you post, stop biting the hand that feeds you. what a joke did you learn nothing from the strike of 97 without us you don't make the money to feed yourselves.

brownrodster

Re: Dumb Thread?

I think that is just the way he likes it. He seems to be starved for attention.....

He's just a bored manager with nothing important to do over in feeder utopia. He needs to start stuff so he can feel "in it" like all us over in pkg hell.

I cannot imagine where all of his animosity comes from. His employees actually want to come to work everyday. Maybe he misses having employees that absolutely hate their jobs.